Shadow Weaving procing Blackout, all from Sap?

Yah that happened, something seems seriously wrong here

Sap Priest cleanly, but you get the Shadow Weaving debuff, then get Blackout proc’d and you get stunned even though the Priest hasn’t casted a spell. WTH

Was it a troll priest with shadowguard by chance?

That would make sense.

It is shadowguard. I’m a troll Shadow Priest. It happens whenever an ability is used against the priest. Blackout is a 10% chance if 5 talent points are used.

if that’s the case then, Retribution Aura, Thorns or any other reflective dmg should likewise cause damage back to the Rogue and break their stealth even if they are talented into imp sap

Sap is acting like a attack and will trigger some harmful spell effects and even apply poisons from the rogues weapon when it’s not suppose to this never happened in the original client before burning crusade was released.

2 Likes

Also triggers with physic scream, not just the aura debuff or active debuff from undead priests.

Sap also triggers poisons in Classic WoW, this is something I don’t recall happening in Vanilla but my memory on that is a bit foggy.

I know for a fact it never did in TBC, but see that’s the 2.0 everyone has improved sap that’s better version and it never triggered poisons or anything.

Sap also in this version of the game triggers the frost mage armor debuff, very annoying.

All of this may have happened in vanilla but some how I just dont remember it that way.