Shadow Priests flying under the RADAR

Will Psychic Scream be used to do damage instead of CC?

Will MB build be nerfed before season starts?

For the uninitiated,

3 Likes

Shadow isn’t under the radar, anybody with a brain knows it’s ridiculously strong right now. Morons just screech about what’s more populous and killing them ala DH, DK, Fury, etc.

Or they’re in complete denial like Warlocks where 2/3 of the class is S+ tier but because Destro isn’t purple class bar Guardian Druid right now they feel it’s unplayable.

5 Likes

Let Shadow be S-tier. They deserve it.

3 Likes

Nothing to see here, move along

1 Like

gud one!!!

Who is that mad lad in that video!? BLIZZARD NERF SP PLZ

(jk pls overlords at blizz dont nerf sp let them be S tier for once they’ve been trash for such a long time now)

Defending your overtuned class long enough to abuse it in week 1,2 and 3 to get glad uh?

2 Likes

Shadow apparitions are badass and terrifying to see 1000 of them coming at you

1 Like

I mean you can roll a spriest if you’d like if it’s that overturned. I’ve mained spriest for years and played it when it was dogwater. I play 4 different builds so if mindbender gets nerfed there’s more builds to go to.

2 Likes

Anytime I see an Spriest I’m like let me climb all over this thing before it gets cranking. Gotta just shut them down and hope they uninstall.

With the new vamp embrace their cooldown is more powerful than any burst thrown at them they can nuke heavier heal through pretty much anything and If they feel frisky they can cast disperse but it’s not needed.

The only thing good about shadow right now is plebs can’t play it optimally.

It’s downright oppressive with a decent shadow

atleast theyre harder to master than most classes. DH, bear, sham (1shot), fury heals, warlock heals, pres evoker heals, those are op because of how easy theyre to do. I’m probably missing some stuff but I think you get my point

2 Likes

Literally what kind of weirdo cringe reasoning is this

It’s not even like SP has been bad at all almost ever

8 Likes

Yea sp needs a damage nerf in sync with dh.

Both are doing laughable numbers right now.

The only time I can compete is with pi and sp teams get double pi.

Just remove power infusion from game please it’s unhealthy

Why?

1 Like

They are not flying under the radar they are just middle of the pack OP instead of Guardian Druid level OP… It’s hard for a lowly middle of the road OP class to get the spotlight in todays WoW…

1 Like

I don’t rlly care about Pi tbh.

What tilts me is the absurd utility, how tanky they are, and also just the most absurd dmg.

I also have zero clue how void volley continues to exist.

1 Like

??? Lol???

I think it’s more that Shadow generally underperforms at low MMR or in unranked scenarios.

3 Likes

I mean you may not but pi on their go and they sustain 50k dps which is higher than double I can do even with good procs. For 20 seconds