Shadow Priest Looking To Raid

In small guild with friends but would be interested in raiding with a group who could use some help. Only nights I can’t be available are Tue/Fri nights. Other than that, pretty open for the right fit/group. I’m easy to get along with and dependable, hit me up if you’re interested! thanks! Psypunk#1521

No clue why my profile is now showing a Tauren Druid I rarely play…hopefully this post shows my main in the Profile.

Release Reforged is a semi-hardcore guild we are 10/10N and 9/10H. Our goal is to build a fun but professional environment where we value everyone’s time commitment to the game. As a semi-hardcore guild we strive to maintain a fun atmosphere while pushing for logs, efficient raiding and having a serious mentality while raiding. We are interested in trying to push ourselves and grow as a guild. We have people within the guild that are very interested in all content that WOW has to offer to include but not limited to Raiding, PVP content, Mythic+, achievement hunting.

B-Net: Lylath#1203
Discord: Garagar#4476

Release Reforged is a semi-hardcore guild we are 10/10N and 9/10H. Our raid times are 7-10pm EST. Our goal is to build a fun but professional environment where we value everyone’s time commitment to the game. As a semi-hardcore guild we strive to maintain a fun atmosphere while pushing for logs, efficient raiding and having a serious mentality while raiding. We are interested in trying to push ourselves and grow as a guild. We have people within the guild that are very interested in all content that WOW has to offer to include but not limited to Raiding, PVP content, Mythic+, achievement hunting.