Shadow priest LF late night guild

LF competitive late night guild, ive been PvPing since Wotlk just raiding for the first time this xpac hoping to gain MYTHIC BOD EXP. i have lots of time to play, and willing to transfer realms. the only exp i have is 5/9H but i know my class very well.
BTAG: Exotic#12464

Hey I added your btag. Tunnel Vision is an AOTC focus group, we raid Tuesday/Saturday 9pm-12am CST. We have a laid back atmosphere but are here to down bosses. We also run M+ almost every night of the week. Hope to hear from you!

Btag: Captiva#1133

Bello Infernum is a weekend guild. Friday/Sunday 8pm-11pm central time. We are a nearly formed guild and don’t mind working with new players if they are dedicated to learn and grow with us.

If you are interested or would like to talk, hit me up in game. bnet is Vixii#1551

How late? Let me know if the below times work for you.

[A]Severity Gaming on US-Sargeras

Needs:

• DPS
  • 1 Potential non-priest healer opening.

Progression:

• Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9H, 3/9M
  • Uldir: 8/8H, 6/8M (Final)

Schedule:

• Tuesdays and Thursdays from…
    EST: 8pm-12m
    CST: 7p-11p
    MST: 6p-10p
    PST: 5p-9p

Contact Info:

• BTags:
    Delacour#1483 - Typically responds after 7p EST.

• Discord: www(dot)discordapp(dot)com/invite/zBSu9qV

Thanks for the read, and Happy Gaming!

Our recruitment drive is about over and we are back to heroic raiding to push our AotC with a 25 man roster. Spriest is an open slot still looking to fill. We are a late night group. T/Th 11pm-2am EST.

Armageddon Industries
Adult (ages 25+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC guild.
T/Th 11pm-2am EST.
M+ pushing = Sunday 11pm EST.

We do meta achieves when they are current.
For more info see our current recruitment post.

Guild Master / Raid Lead
Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Recruitment Officer
Mirielle
Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541
Discord ID - Miriel#2724

1 Like

Added you buddy :slight_smile: Our guild name is “We Try”, we are a newer guild, but our raid lead is 5/9M and a priest as well so he knows the class very well as well and can even help. :slight_smile: We raid Tu/Fr 7-9PM PST

Imgood! I would love to talk to you about joining our guild!

l’ll keep this short and sweet: Dawn of the Dead | Zul’Jin [H] has openings for skilled and reliable players for an immediate core spot on our progression raid team and after reading your post I think you would be a good fit for us!

We are a very friendly, experienced, active progression raiding guild. We are currently 7/9M in BoD and were 8/8M CE in Uldir. Our environment is one that is focused on getting raid content down swiftly while still having fun. We’re not a bleeding edge progression guild, but we’re not super casual either.

We raid 3 days a week: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8 - 11 EST

We’ve been around since day-one and have been raiding for 14 years now, and are the only guild on Zul’Jin to have done so. Most of our members are out of school and have jobs, so we offer a more mature, stable, balanced environment. How many other raiders can say they’ve done everything from Ragnaros to Archimonde (twice) in the same guild?

I’d encourage you to learn a little more about us and let us know if you have any other questions. Feel free to contact an officer directly in-game, whisper Alloren (Alloren#1606), Xanah (Xana#1662) or Jeare (Jeare#1759).

Learn more at www.dotd. org if you’re interested.

We look forward to hearing from you (and hopefully raiding with you) soon!!:smile:

1 Like

Mistakes were Made / Proudmoore / Alliance
Semi casual mythic raiding - 3/9M and Opulence should die soon.

Mon/Wed/Thu 10pm to 12:30am PST

Animus#1971

added for chat <3

Hello, Carebear Club - Velen is looking to make some new friends and adding dps to our team. We have a very friendly and out there group of people that love to make jokes and kill bosses. There are a good amount of people that enjoy mythic + outside of our raid times as well. We are a big family here at CbC and strive to make a person feel at home.

Raid Info:
Raid Times - Tuesday/Wednesday - 9:00pm EST - 12am EST (6-9pm PST)
Raid Progression - 9/9H and 1/9M

If you are interested or would like to know more please feel free to get a hold of me, Ariana#1403 (Bnet). If you enjoy a good pun then we are the guild for you. Good Luck Hunting!

Hi Imgood,
We’re a 2 night raiding guild who need more dps. We raid Fridays and Saturdays- 8PM - 11PM server time (Mountain Time)… currently 3/9M

We’re a chill group… here’s a sample raid from last tier… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keHM4F6r0oY

I provide food flasks and discord entertainment so you can come chill with the EDFC… We try to make sure everyone does their +10 every week…

Cheers,
Treesus - Wolfiee#11929

Hey, Exotic!

I’m recruiting for Koalaty Time, a horde-based guild on Mal’ganis. We’re currently searching for a shadow priest who’d like to join our raiding core. We’re 9/9H 1/9M and raid W/F 8-1030 EST. You can check out what our guild is all about in our recruitment post here:

If you’d like to chat, feel free to add me on bnet: conweezy#1387.

All the best in your search and I hope to hear from you,

Shayzee / Conweezy