Shadow Priest LF Casual, Active Home Guild

Hello! I am looking for a guild to make into a home. It can be on any server or faction. I love to play shadow priest or heal. I used to tank but that’s not really the way I like to play anymore. I just want a guild where I can be myself and make new friends while I have my loner time at home away from work :P. I am willing to learn just about anything there is for your guild to teach me (if there is anything I need to learn). And currently I am freshly returning to the game and I need to start running mythics anyhow for those of you seeing 375ilvl and already snapping me out of existence in your mind.

Anyhow, thanks for reading!

Hey Hi Storrimie!

I have a Heroic raiding guild called The Killer Bunnies Alliance side on Duskwood/Bloodhoof that is in need of DPS and a flex healer (so you would be most welcome). We are a 2 raid night/week guild that raids evenings 8 - 10 pm Tues and 8 - 11 pm Fri EST. We are AOTC every raid and are currently 7/8 EP.

We are focused on the person playing the character not the gear level as gear is easy to obtain - but the person, who they are, their sense of humor and their love of the game and their attitude is what matters to us.

I also have a cross server group where you can meet us before transferring and even come along on raid/m+/fun run nights.

I will leave my contact info, I hope we can talk later.
Bnet: Anaranae#1516
Discord: Anaranae#3307

Morning, Storrimie! That’s fabulous that you could opt to go Alliance. Also, gear is easy to get nowadays, and with the coming patch, it’s back to the drawing board! Check us out at Remnants of Hope! Have a gander at the info below, and reach out to any of us for additional information.

Hi!

<The Remnants of Hope> is a guild on the Alliance side of Emerald Dream. We are a multi-gaming community and have been around for 10 years! When you apply to The Remnants of Hope, you are not just joining a guild - but an entire community. We have 4 active divisions (WoW, ESO, SWOTR and GW2) in our community.

Within the WoW division we have many active departments that offer various events.

PvE-

Our raid team is currently 6/8H in Eternal Palace Progression. Raid nights are Wed/Sat 8 pm EST with “last chance” mythic+ on Mondays the same time.

PvP-

We encourage fun and friendly competitive gaming to both the fans of PvP, and those curious about it. We are looking for a new leader to consolidate our PvP efforts. Several of our PvPers usually out killing horde and are always looking for more help!

Roleplay-

We provide our members with an immersive and fun experience for the new roleplayer to the seasoned writer alike. Whether it be in-game or on the forums, we want to promote imagination and storytelling that spans beyond just the Remnants of Hope guild borders.

Crafting-

Our crafting department makes sure our guild bank remains stocked with inventory so that we can provide feasts and flasks for every raid. We host contests, giveaways and will help you get items like the HiveMind mount or Artifact Fishing pole.

Interested in more information?

Recruitment Officer: Frostsprit (btag spacemission#1622, Discord Frostsprit#4890)

Division Commander: Stormtree (btag Stormtree#1351, Discord Stormtree#4699)

PVE: Lakeborne-Emerald Dream

RP: Demonivore-Emerald Dream

How to join-

Visit our website and Register www.remnantsofhope.(com)

1 Like

Found a Green Quest (Est. March 2018) a horde PVE guild with a cross-realm community is located on Zul’jin. We’re a small but growing fun, friendly, social family. We have a big focus on fun in and out of Azeroth.

We host community events such as fun contests, leveling groups, crazy mythics/dungeons/raids and more!

If you would like more information, have any interest or have any questions please reach out to me on here, battle.net or discord.

Real ID: Kiua#1912
Discord: Kiuayoukai#2395

he house of funk (ysera-durotan) is a casual heroic raiding guild that isn’t afraid to dip its toes in mythic content. We’re a fun loving guild full of social fun talkative people who help each other out daily. From quests to class help. We’re a guild that treats each other like family. We’re in discord nightly laughing and having a good time talking about anything under the sun.
Our raid progression is 8/8 normal 8/8 heroic eternal palace! Hoping to push into mythic!
what we’re looking for: we are looking for competent Dps and healers that will show up to raids and events planned.

If you’re interested in our little family send me a message demonistics#1711 is my btag or morrigan#0375 on discord hope to hear from you soon!

Hello, we are recruiting:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1:00am-3:30am CST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922

<Casually Toxic> Thrall-Horde 8/8H

ABOUT US: We are a semi-hardcore raiding/social guild on Thrall with a love for dark humor, sarcasm, gambling, and an overall good time. We value downing bosses on heroic and then progressing into mythic, all while having fun with close friends. When we’re not raiding we’re usually running mythic keys, hanging in discord, or playing a different game (Borderlands 3, Overwatch, LoL, Classic WoW, etc.). We also have a variety of social events; such as, Cards Against Humanity, contests, raffles, mog runs, movie nights, achievement runs, and more!

RAID TIMES: Tuesdays and Thursdays 8:30pm-11:30pm est

CONTACT RECRUITMENT

bnet: NobleWarBear#1291

discord: Mochi#0765

Come be yourself with us on the weekends! :slight_smile: or any day! haha

< After Work >

@ [H] US - Mal’ganis

ABOUT US:
We are a dual raid team guild, led by CE raiders with previous leadership experience. One team is AOTC+/casual and the other is CE/semi-hardcore. Both raid atmospheres are laid back, but focused and goal oriented. We plan to fully launch our CE team by Patch 8.3.

We do not cater to the easily offended, nor do we want players who think it’s interesting or cool to act like a high schooler.

Weekday CE Team Information
Semi-Hardcore
Tuesday: 5 - 9pm Central
Thursday: 5 - 9pm Central
Goal: Achieve CE every tier and sell heroic runs on our off days.
Needs: All - We are building exclusively for 8.3

Also willing to absorb a group and lead it to victory!

Weekend AOTC+ Team Information
Casual
Saturday: 7 - 9pm Central
Sunday: 7 - 9pm Central
Goal: Achieve AOTC every tier and dabble in Mythic for fun.
Needs: DPS, Heals, OFF-spec tanks

Interested? Apply now! It’s super fast and easy. :heart:

bit.ly/ApplyAW
Friendly gamers can contact discord: Tigger#0772