Shadow Priest Glyph Customizations!

So, in my opinion, Shadow Priests need more options to change up their Shadowform. Right now, there’s only the option to lessen the appearance of the form, and to apply it to mounts/battle pets.

I’d honestly really love to have Glyph of Shadow Ravens added back - I know it was to change Shadow Orbs (and I don’t mean to say to add Orbs again) - but the fact Onslaught Raven Priests in Dragonblight have the look just in general really makes me want a similar look to the Shadowform.

Even a Glyph that allows us to return to the more classic version of Shadowform would be a nice option. I know it still exists in the game as I think Rogues use it briefly for some of their spells.

Just more visual Glyphs for Shadow, please!

3 Likes

The glyph should just proc the birdies every time you mind blast.

1 Like
  • DA wings option can be similar to the new Pally wings.
  • C’thun tentacle proc can be Ravens casting MF/MSear
  • Shadow Crash projectile can be a Shadowy Arcane Orb animation.
  • Dispersion can be lighter, translucent, darker, or transformation into a Void Being.
  • Shadowfiend transformations like Nhallish from SBG, flock of Ravens, a big Raven, a mini-N’Zoth creature.
  • IDK how far Yogg will go, but Yogg transformations and colors, or Shadow Mirror Image.

There’s definitely a lot that can be done thematically.

I particularly like this one.
Can definitely work for like a replacement to Shadow Crash and be the new version of Dark Void but have the same interaction as Shadow Crash with Applying Vampiric Touch and synergy with Misery to apply Shadow Word: Pain.

You can see a Dark Naaru as well. So this is more “Void” slanted to the Void state of Naaru instead of Old Gods. Which I am more of a fan of mainly because it fits the priest esthetic more so than the occultist angle does.

Other interesting ones that can work for Shadow are these as well.

2 Likes