Shadow Over Anglepoint....help!

I have been questing after returning from a long absence. I am trying to complete the Tiragarde Sound storyline, but have hit a highly frustrating snag. I’ve completed all quests except “The Shadow Over Anglepoint”. There are no quests listed there and I cannot talk to any of the quest givers. I’ve tried searching for help on Wowhead and other sites, but I don’t see any answers. Can anyone please help?
Thanks much.

That quest chain starts at Norwington Estate. Near the flight master there’s a building with a sign out front with a couple quests on it. You want the “HELP WANTED” quest.

2 Likes

Appreciate the suggestion, but while researching, I saw the quest was listed, but when I go to the “HELP WANTED” poster, it is not clickable. Still looking for solutions, but BIG thanks for replying and trying to help. :smile:

I used the wowhead quest completion checker to see if I could help find where you are and it seems like you should need to talk to Brother Therold at the northern side of Angle Point Warf (travel west from Norwington Estate until you reach a small dock or find on of the harbor boatsmen and get a boat to Angle Point Warf). He should either have quests for you or should be waiting for you to turn in quests.

2 Likes

Thanks for you patience and such a quick reply. I start looking. I will post any updates.

Update: Found Brother Therold and he has a quest for me. Thanks so much! Been frustrated for days. Much appreciated!

LAst Update: So, I finally finished “A Sound Plan” and got Loremaster of Kul Tiras. THANK YOU!

5 Likes