I am concerned that removing shadow mend will make disc less fun to play.
Shadow mend pros:
- Makes shadow covenant more versatile and fun
- In PvP, shadow can be used to heal people giving you multiple schools of magic which was a very interesting benefit to playing disc that doesnt really exist for other healers, very cool RP aspect to this
- Feels much more distinct than holy school heals
- Having it as a cooldown already made it something to think about rather than just a spammable basic numerical heal.
Shadow mend cons:
- Takes up a button slot where the devs feel priest has too many.
IDK I barely post on here but I was very excited to play disc in DF the tree looked amazing to me and now its very meh. I have not heard a single person echo what blizzard is saying here.