Shadow Mend

PLEASE fix Shadow Mend! It’s killing party members. I know it’s supposed to do damage but it’s NOT scaling down!

Example: Wife is level 11 and I’m level 34. My Shadow Mend on my screen shows “1900 crit!” but on her screen doesn’t. All of a sudden she’s taking 190 DAMAGE while only have around 678 HP per tick, not scaled down!

It killed her in 4 ticks. We tested it on just open world stuff just now. We also tested it in an instance. Spamming her with 2-3 shadow mends, and ignoring her, murders her flat out at a very rapid rate.

I came here to talk about just this. had huge issues trying to keep 3 level 10’s alive in a dungen im 32.
i almost killed one on the first boss in Black rook hold was saved by the prot pally.
last boss killed the other dps then we talked trying to figure out what was hapning.

i was spamming shadowmend to try keep them alive an that was were the damage was also coming from in huge amounts

Bumping this because I encountered this today. Ran a dungeon on my lvl 10 rogue, and the lvl 40 disc priest was killing me everytime they cast Shadow Mend on me. Each tick of Shadow Mend’s damage was taking half my health bar. The scaling on this really needs to be fixed.

I am having trouble still as well, this is almost 4 months later still broken.