Shadow form keeps deactivating

Anyone else have this issue? It just keeps dropping mid-combat. I hadn’t had this problem before.

New priest here, literally just made a new one an hour ago, and I’m having the same problem. I can cast everything fine other than Flash Heal, even the rest of the holy abilities but just not Flash Heal for whatever reason.

Any healing spell other than Shadow Mend will drop your Shadowform on cast. Same with several other Holy/Disc abilities. Make sure you’re not using those in Shadowform.

3 Likes

See that was the weird thing, it would drop upon casting Mind Blast.

Seems to have fixed its-self up now however. Strange happenings!

Shadow form being the requirement for DP and Searing Nightmare I must say is a very archaic tool of the past.

Any healing spell other than Shadow Mend will drop your Shadowform on cast. Same with several other Holy/Disc abilities. Make sure you’re not using those in Shadowform.

Desperate Prayer doesn’t drop Shadow Form. If it fixed itself, it may have been a regular bug or an addon.

Yeah definitely a regular bug, I don’t use any addons. Something to watch out for for sure!

It seemed to clear up once I hit level 15. It hasn’t happened on my level 53 priest however at all. I reported it just in case.

This is still happening to me, and sometimes when I’m in the middle of casting mind blast or smite. Did it just randomly fix itself?