Shadow 3/8m lf team

fartcloud

5 weeks old lf mythic team pref 2 nights/no weeekends

skiid#11883

Hello! raids progression 10pm-1am EST on T/W with Thursday being an optional night.

Our last prog is Zekvos at 8%.

If interested, do tag me here or
draikyo#1145 bnet
Ragnaroll#7770

whoop here is my main

Hey! Currently we are looking for range dps, and a shadow priest fits us well. I’ll share you our recruitment message:

Sparkle Motion a horde progression guild on Thrall looking to fill a few remaining core spots on our mythic roster!

We are 3/8 mythic.

About Us: We are a small group of passionate wow players. While we are not cutting edge we strive to maintain good progression. We try our best to keep this guild drama free. Trash talk during trash but buckle up during bosses We expect everyone to wear their tin foil hat and bring their A Game.

We encourage our players to organise and run mythic+ dungeons.

We have a fully functioning team, but we are looking for a few bodies to bolster the roster. We will consider any classes at the moment as we have many geared alts that we can mix and match with to come out stronger in the end. We focus more on the quality of the player over the class brought.

Event days:
Tuesday Mythic
Thursday Mythic
Friday (Optional): Alt run will be held if enough interest is shown

All events are 8–11 PM EST (server time), note that when close to a kill an extra pull or 2 could be voted on by the team.

If you think we are a possibly good fit come talk to us we do not bite, … , hard!

Bnet tag: Nemesyst#1267

Yo FC,

Sent you a Btag invite. We’re actually looking to add a Shadow to our team for BFDA. Here’s some guild info of our team:

At Focus Up we understand the player base has grown up. We raid two nights a week with Cutting Edge skills and expectations. We’re looking for a few more to round out our team. Leadership is Cutting Edge with a competitive mindset, on a semi hardcore schedule.

Current Prog: 8/8N 8/8H 5/8M Raid Times: Tues/Wed 8:15pm-11:15pm EST

What we’re looking for: Players with a WANT to not only push mythic for personal progress, but to be a part of a team.

What we need: Top Priorities

1. Rogue
  2. Boomkin
  3. Mage
  4. Lock
  5. Demon Hunter

Raid has 24 members, but skilled players are welcome to apply.
We’re always looking at adding skilled players to improve the flexibility and talent level of our roster.

Reach out to either myself Dtg#11748 or Vyea#1852 to talk a bit more with us!