Shado-Pan Watcher Keg

Still not fixed. 3 weeks now. Not holding out hope for it even happening during the length of the event it was obtained in at this point.

Really disappointing.

This is an item many monks were SO looking forward to. Such a shame it STILL has t been fixed.

Sad, too, that we can’t post in the other Community Council thread on MoP transmit issues simply because none of us are on the Council. They really should have made that a general thread for all to post in.

I have faith that they’ll fix it, however, and I’ll continue to raise the matter each week until we see some traction.

Again, this ought to be a simple enough fix and many people are looking for this to be sorted.

Keeping this alive.

WEEKS in and STILL no fix.

Please, Blizz, do something about his issue.

Needing time is fine; take it. However, no acknowledgment at all of the issue–no feedback–leaves us in the dark. Please, either fix the problem or acknowledge it with mention of it being worked on and that’d be fine.

Please have this sorted in a hot fix.

1 Like

About a month now since this was raised several times in multiple places as an issue. Please, Blizz, take note and get this sorted. So many people want this fixed. Fingers crossed it’s this reset.

I continue to attempt to mog this daily, and even though people have been pushing this every day for the entire first month of Remix, there is no indication it is even on their radar.

1 Like

It’s pretty bad.

All we’d want is an indication that it’s at least in a queue to be fixed and I’d be fine–I can be patient. The lack of any communication is the bad part. The other thing is that this is not uncharted territory–they fixed this exact problem before on the alt color of the staff. This ought to be a swift fix.

In any case, I’m not deterred. I’ll be bringing this up regularly via the in-game bug report feature, the forums and twitter. Hope everyone else doe the same. I REALLY want this fixed. This weapon was one of the main reasons I was excited for Remix. Really terrible that it is broken.

Fingers crossed that today is the day.

1 Like

Bumping this a little bit before reset. Still a problem, Blizz. Please look into this.

1 Like

It’s been many weeks now, Blizz.

Still an issue.

Please fix.

I just checked two days ago, being away from wow for about a month and a half, after getting the staff, sadly to my dismay the staff is still not fixed to rest on the shoulder. Pretty lame this long after release. Hoping to bump the thread to hopefully get some attention.

1 Like

The bump and support is appreciated.

It’s been many weeks now, Blizz.

Still an issue.

Please fix.

Another bump

1 Like

Thank you.

I am honestly flawed as to whey this issue hasn’t seen progress in well over a month now.

Please, Blizz; sort this out.

1 Like

It’s bugged out even worse in the Warband favorites screen. In there, the keg & teapot are in the downward position rather than the top left region of the back sheathe.

1 Like

I was REALLY hoping this issue would be addressed BEFORE this latest patch, because I didn’t want it to be lost under the pile of newer problems… Again, it’s a seemingly easy fix, too, as this same thing happened with this item’s recolor. They fixed this issue before, in other words.

Still holding hope. Will continue to raise the issue until it is fixed or the devs say that they wont’ fix this.

2 Likes

Bump

What’s the hold up on this fix?

Also, why can’t Monk just hold any staff and polearm like that? Would be better than not have them use it at all!

1 Like

Basically a week into the new expansion. Still nothing. It’s incredibly frustrating.