Shado-Pan Assault Still Not Giving Rep

The patch Tuesday was supose to fix shado-pan assault rep, however, i have downed ToT bosses on both normal and heroic and received no rep from them. i have not done lfr yet to check but this clearly shouldn’t be happening.

On Tuesday I did the back half on Normal for ToT. Got 1000 rep per boss.
On Wednesday I did Heroic front half, no rep for any bosses.

So not only is the rep NOT daily but it also doesn’t even award rep for Bosses you havent killed if you go back the same week.

Yea, on Tuesday I did the heroic bosses up until Durumu and got the 1000 rep from them.

Yesterday, I did not get rep for teh bosses up to Primordius.

Today, I fully cleared Heroic ToT and did not get rep for any of them.

I’ve been experiencing this as well, though only in Normal/Heroic when I’m on horde and the majority of the group is Alliance. Much of the group got exalted tonight, whereas I was stuck at the same rep through the dungeon.

When I do Throne in LFR, I get the rep with Shado-Pan Assault as posted. Can others check if they get in LFR and take notes on your normal/heroic runs with your faction and the overall group faction comp?

I haven’t gotten any rep by doing normal today. I’m going to check LFR.
BTW, my rep is at friendly 4799.
Even emperor Shaohao is at honored, so I guess I didn’t notice I wasn’t getting rep.
Wish Blizz would send rep tokens for those who are experiencing this bug/issue…

Edit: nope, im not getting any rep through LFR.

Edit2: So for the wings “Last Stand of the Zandalari” and “Halls of Flesh-Shaping”, I did NOT receive rep. But, for the last wing “Pinnacale of Storms” I DID receive rep.
(sorry for caps, but wanted to make it clear)

Not sure what’s triggering the bug. All wings are my first runs.
Haven’t done “Forgotten Depths” yet.

Edit3: I did get rep from “Forgotten Depths”.

So my question is…when does it reset? I solo’d half of normal on monday and got rep. ran all of heroic on tuesday and got nothing.