SF Regulars + Alignments

10/19/2018 08:07 PMPosted by Kazala
10/19/2018 08:03 PMPosted by Grandblade
Well, that suspension sucked.
Not that you're supposed to talk about it, but how on earth did you get a suspension?!

WB GB.

I wondered the same thing.

How does a Human Paladin poster even get in trouble? That Holy Shock?

Did you accidentally "like" a Pro - Sylvanas post and get your account locked for suspicious activity?

Kidding - I know talking about punishments can get you further punishments.
10/19/2018 08:07 PMPosted by Kazala
10/19/2018 08:03 PMPosted by Grandblade
Well, that suspension sucked.
Not that you're supposed to talk about it, but how on earth did you get a suspension?!
My current theory involves a post on the GD where a Horde poster suggested that the Alliance supported what Blackmoore did to Taretha as a concubine, and that somehow I'm the bad guy for calling him out on it.

But I'll never know.
<span class="truncated">...</span> Not that you're supposed to talk about it, but how on earth did you get a suspension?!
My current theory involves a post on the GD where a Horde poster suggested that the Alliance supported what Blackmoore did to Taretha as a concubine, and that somehow I'm the bad guy for calling him out on it.

But I'll never know.

Yeah, GD is no fun anymore. I definitely behave if I post there. I learned my lesson.

The Story forums seem to allow for more...creativity.

I went 12 years without ANY Forum problems or discipline. But when they introduced that... "more active Blue"... in GD... Bleh.

But it worked - I dont go to GD much anymore. That Blue showed me, lol.
If I was anything I would be Chaotic Confusing.
10/19/2018 02:52 PMPosted by Kazala
I'm labeling Kelrexia Chaotic Good even if she doesn't want it.

ExCUSE you? "C-h-a-o-t-i-c G-o-o-d"? That's a funny way to spell "Neutral Evil," Kazala.
I don't post as much as I'd like yet but I hope I'm getting across a Chaotic Good -ish vibe from what I have said
10/19/2018 10:08 PMPosted by Kelrexia
ExCUSE you? "C-h-a-o-t-i-c G-o-o-d"? That's a funny way to spell "Neutral Evil," Kazala.
I knew it! I knew you would do this! xD

Too bad you're stuck with it!
10/19/2018 10:17 PMPosted by Kazala
I knew it! I knew you would do this! xD

I was so affronted by the sheer gall that I had to spring the trap even if I saw the bait.

Too bad you're stuck with it!

I will have to meditate on what I will need to do to counter this foul libel that has no basis in fact.

In the mean time, obligatory for this discussion: https://i.imgur.com/neGXbNL.jpg
Too bad stupid evil isn't on there.

That would be Batman throughout the entirety of ASBAR.
10/19/2018 10:27 PMPosted by Kelrexia
In the mean time, obligatory for this discussion: https://i.imgur.com/neGXbNL.jpg
Context and all that, but hoooo boy, "the world only makes sense when you force it to" sounds a lot more like Lawful Evil to me than Chaotic Good.
10/19/2018 10:37 PMPosted by Kazala
10/19/2018 10:27 PMPosted by Kelrexia
Context and all that, but hoooo boy, "the world only makes sense when you force it to" sounds a lot more like Lawful Evil to me than Chaotic Good.

I haven't seen the link but if so oof, sounds way off
10/19/2018 10:29 PMPosted by Darethy
Too bad stupid evil isn't on there.

That would be Batman throughout the entirety of ASBAR.

I had no idea what ASBAR meant so I went and googled it. Dear god, I think Frank Miller really put the crack in crack fic with that one because I just can't see that being written with the absence of drugs.
10/19/2018 12:44 PMPosted by Reallyhappy
Have i not been posting enough to be a regular?

Know I personally wrote you down on the list, but I feared I hadn't read enough of your posts to get a comfortable assessment. My guess so far is Chaotic Good. Being a filthy Sylvanas fan has made me appreciate many an undead poster.
10/19/2018 02:23 PMPosted by Hahahahahaha
10/19/2018 12:03 PMPosted by Vozul
  • Hahahahahaha - Chaotic Neutral
  • Ah yes, the alignment of the worst players, for example THAT GUY. I accept this chalice.

I just had a player on one of my tables say, to my face, that he'll just pick Chaotic Neutral for his PC because it was "the closest thing to Evil", since I wasn't allowing any players to be Evil. I strained to hold myself back from nerdraging him to death.

It's a chalice of love in your case. <3 If it's of any comfort, I would probably consider myself CN at this point. I've lost all reverence for lore precedents, and I find myself bouncing between apathy and bitterness with regards to most of Blizzard's writing. I'd like to think it makes me cool and iconoclastic but really it just means I wander around in circles about every lore topic to come back to "okay but Blizz is responsible for this please stop bullying Horde fans ;;"
    10/19/2018 03:14 PMPosted by Treng
    10/19/2018 12:48 PMPosted by Rothiron
    Akiyass - Chaotic Good
    I wouldn't really attribute good to a wiki fraud.

Chaotic Evil! Chaotic Evil! Chaotic Evil!
    @Vozul thanks for doing this thread, its good to have an injection of good vibes in here, keep on keeping on dude
    10/20/2018 12:11 AMPosted by Saiphas
    @Vozul thanks for doing this thread, its good to have an injection of good vibes in here, keep on keeping on dude

Thanks! Means a lot to hear people are liking this. I just hope we can all remember that, at the end of the day, Horde and Alliance players are WoW players first, even when we argue over gray waifus and the Pillsbury dough boy every two minutes.
    10/20/2018 12:19 AMPosted by Vozul
    Thanks! Means a lot to hear people are liking this. I just hope we can all remember that, at the end of the day, Horde and Alliance players are WoW players first, even when we argue over gray waifus and the Pillsbury dough boy every two minutes.
    Pillsbury dough boy... that's a new one. I like it.

Also what Saiphas said, you rock.
    10/20/2018 12:19 AMPosted by Vozul

Eh, they're factions in a video game. I can't get mad at someone for taking sides. I mean, those Horde dogs made the wrong decision, but I can't be mad at them.

Edit: looking at it again, this does seem mean without the preface that I am not being serious. I'm not being serious.
    this is.. interesting lol.
    i don't really think that my character is neutral good considering that he is a rogue.
    but i appreciate that you put my "persona" there :p thanks!

now i feel like an idiot for my grammar, all this time thinking that actually i was writing correctly.
    as you can see then, is not my main language, i mainly speak spanish and i am often looking for meanings of some words in google to see if i am saying it right.
    and i didn't learn it from school, this is the result of years interacting with people who speak english.

maybe i need to check more of that before posting back again.. i am sorry guys :(.

and this thread is awesome :p.
    10/20/2018 12:36 AMPosted by Etheldald
    this is.. interesting lol.
    i don't really think that my character is neutral good considering that he is a rogue.
    but i appreciate that you put my "persona" there :p thanks!

now i feel like an idiot for my grammar, all this time thinking that actually i was writing correctly.
    as you can see then, is not my main language, i mainly speak spanish and i often looking for meanings of some words in google to see if i am saying it right.
    and i didn't learn it from school, this is the result of years interacting with people who speak english.

maybe i need to check more of that before posting back again.. i am sorry guys :(.

and this thread is awesome :p.

Nah you're fine dude, I never judged you in any negative way for your writing capability(I think that's in general a dickish thing to do anyway.) but i'm biased, my father still speaks in broken English after all these decades.
    10/20/2018 12:00 AMPosted by Vozul
    Chaotic Evil! Chaotic Evil! Chaotic Evil!
    Neutral evil is characterized as doing something specifically to better their own station. I can't imagine why else one would put false information on a wikipedia during an argument.