Several problems

it really is reaching the breaking point for me. I have searched, read, and did the work to find out why the portal is not the heart of the forest. I am pretty tired of doing the work that in all reality this company should be doing. Fixing problems.
This is just the list of them. Can someone actually find out where the portal went and put it where it belongs? yes, it level 3. yes, I have done the campaign. yes, this has been an ongoing issue with just three of my charcters. Not sure why but over the years it getting worse. Lost pets, lost Items I can deal with. Things that are supposed to be in-game and not even showing up. erks me. Especially since the same issue has been going on for over 7 years. It, like no coder their nos the butterfly effect.

The entire Mushroom for Improvement questline needs to be completed for the portal to show up. It’s not broken or a game bug, this is the intended behavior.

1 Like

Done that. It reason why I listed everything. I guess English is too hard for me as it seems no one understands. Yes, I know it missing. read the second part.

The Mushroom quests are not specific to the campaign quests. I recommend reading the wowhead guide for opening the portal so you can find your place in the questline.

I have opened this portal on several characters, I’m confident you’re missing a quest.

2 Likes

Hey there Rijiku,

Typically the portal missing to Oribos in Heart of the Forest means that a quest is missing as Elocin mentions. There are 6 quests that are needed for it to show up. They are listed on Wowhead here, but I also include a list and link to each quest below:

1. Silence in the Stalks
  2. Mushroom For Improvement
  3. Ring Repairs
  4. Fighting For Fungus
  5. My Way or the Hyphae
  6. Through the Veil

I was only able to check out your hunter but do see that Mushroom for Improvement is not showing done or even started recently. Please complete that quest and the 4 after it and then check for that portal again. Your other characters may need all 6 quests before they can see this portal also.

I do hope this helps out. Cheers!

3 Likes

Ok, I will do it again if I can. Just you know I have read everything and have problems with my account. Achievements disappearing, quest done not showing up, etc over the years. The list is quite long and the reason I posted here on forums.

As the staff mentioned, the quests haven’t been completed, so this would be the first pass through the questline for that character.

Concerning the achievements disappearing, that’s not a known issue. Are you perhaps confusing which character you received the achievement on? Not all achievements are account-wide.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.