<Sever> (A) Stormrage – T & Th 8-10pm EST - 6/8H – Casual Raiding Guild

Newly formed guild on Stormrage looking to build a 2/3/9 AotC team. Our guild was created by a handful of former mythic players who have played together for several years, and wanted to take a more casual approach to raiding.

Raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 8pm-10pm EST. (We are also starting a normal/alt night on Saturday’s from 9pm-12am EST) It’s pretty common to find people running M+ most nights in between.

High priority on DPS specs at the moment! Ret Pally, Mage, DH would be ideal. Would also love to add a solid fulltime healer to our roster as well!

If you’re not interested in raiding and you’re just looking for a casual place to call home, maybe run some keys or come in occasionally on our Alt night. Please feel free to message me as well! Our main goal is to build a like-minded community, not just a guild the only logs on 2 or 3 days a week.

Feel free to contact me via BNET or Discord to chat further!

Wargames#1502 – BNET
Wargames#6446 – Discord
or
Bawb#11401 - BNET
Bawbers#8535 - Discord

Disclaimer Those interested should be over 18. We try to keep our chats very “family friendly” and in no way offensive or filled with adult jokes… also that is completely a lie.

Sent a Discord and Bnet friend request to chat! ^^

Hi Pacadoom, I’m pretty sure I got your friend request but don’t think I chatted with you. I sincerely apologize for that! I’ve had quite a few messages and chat requests from people, I think you just kind of got lost in the middle.

If you’re still interested please message me!

Recruiting some more solid people for keys and raid!