<Sever> 9/9H Casual, 2 night raiding guild. LF Tank and DPS for 10.2

Sever is looking to add a few more to our raiding roster. We’re a rather casual guild formed by former “hardcore” raiders that are too old now to care about mythic raiding.

Raid Times:

• Tuesday and Thursday 8pm-10pm EST
  • Alt/Normal/Optional night on Sunday 8pm-10pm EST (This night may change based on the guilds collective schedule)

Recruitment Needs:

• Tank (Any class except druid will be considered)
  • Hunter
  • Shadow Priest
  • Enhancement Shaman
  • Retribution Pally
  • Augmentation Evoker

*All classes are encouraged to apply, but these are our priority for recruitment
**We are currently closed to all healing specs

Requirements:

• Attendance. While we do consider ourselves casual, we do have a shorter raid schedule than most guilds; We need people who are going to show up, not just login twice a month and expect to be handed loot.
  • Willingness to learn and accept criticism.
  • Discord. You don’t have to have a mic or talk, but we do need you in Discord to listen each raid.
  • Be a decent person and have a sense of humor. We are all adults that just want to slay bosses. The guilds sense of humor can be rather “mature” but we strive to not offend.

Our guild is truly a tight-knit group of friends. We laugh and have a blast all night long in raid (And a lively and great Discord throughout the day when we can’t be on). We hope to speak to you soon about joining us!

Recruiting Contacts:

Wargames (I’ve recently moved and have not been online as much as I’d like, it will be easier to add me on Discord right now)

• BNET: Wargames#1502

• Discord: Wargames24

Iacopa

• BNET: SKSPlays#1849

• Discord: StevenThomas

Bawbers

• BNET: Bawb#11401

• Discord: Bawbers

I’m interested, I sent a friend request in-game to Wargames

This sounds like a fun guild to consider and hours do work but for raiding are you guys 100% strict on attendance? Tuesdays I can make easily but Thursdays will be a different story as I work at our local NHL arena where hockey/concerts happen, won’t be every Thursday but can bet at least 1 or 2 Thursdays a month. Also I play Feral Druid and would love to stick to that class. If interested to chat hmu on Discord: Shaded3002

Hey Boxzy, if you’re still interested send me a request on Discord! Wargames24

My apologies if I haven’t gotten back to you, I recently moved across country for a new job and I have not been online nearly as much as I’d like to be.

Hi Shaded!

Sorry I had replied but doesn’t look like it posted.

I personally wouldn’t have an issue with the schedule, but I’ve reached out to the other officers to see if they would.

I am more concerned about the idea of bringing in another feral druid. We have one right now, and one of our officers was thinking of swapping to his feral druid. If he does I don’t know that it would leave much room to bring in a third. Let me try and have a conversation with them this weekend and see what everyone else says.

Bumpity bumps! We are still seeking new members, especially seeking a new tank to raid with us!

Hi Blacklodge

Thanks for the reply and all of that about multiple Feral Druids is understandable. If I can’t raid, I wouldn’t be apposed to just joining guild as the content I really enjoy is Mythic Plus and just assist in raids if needed if I’m around.

Hi, I’m a returning playing who recently came back to the game (just hit level 70 on late september).

I’ve been pushing a bit hard to reach some of my goals during season 2 of dragonflight and I’d like to come back on the raiding scene!!

I have a lot of experience and I’d like to discuss with you if you are interested.

Hit me up. Have a great day.