Sethrekk allied race

Please! You gave the horde Vulpera, give us Sethrekk! We know there’s no transmog issue cause mechagnomes have disabled armor slots and Sethrekk use the Worgen skeleton! Snek!!

Classes for certain:

• Warrior, Shaman, Rogue, Hunter, and Death Knight (cause I guess all ARs are part of the DK crew, despite none of them being apes/monkies)

Classes for maybe:

• Priest, Druid, Mage, Paladin

Classes for nope!

• Warlock, DH
14 Likes

Come on over, the water’s great!

9 Likes

You gave the horde Vulpera, give us Sethrekk!

That there was the mistake. We should have gotten gilgoblins. Besides. Mechagnomes are superior to Sethrak in every way.

3 Likes

At first glance I thought you wanted shrek

no.

they are DIAPER GNOMES. Literally a crapshoot reskin of gnomes, 2nd most annoying race in the game.

Gimme cool SNAKES

1 Like

Hey. Shrek ogres would be pretty cool. Though we do have orcs I guess.

no.

they are DIAPER GNOMES. Literally a crapshoot reskin of gnomes, 2nd most annoying race in the game.

Gimme cool SNAKES

Right… Have you taken a close look at these snakes? If we are going to have some kind of lizard race saurok or some snakes without legs would be pretty decent. Mechagnomes are highly intelligent bring a lot to the alliance that didn’t already exist and they are wickedly cool. Mechagnomes could literally mind control the entire Sethrak race to work for them.

3 Likes

I agree and i want snek people

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

that is incorrect

6 Likes

But to be honest. If you guys want Sethrak, it doesn’t bother me. I welcome more options. I am just really biased when it comes to mechagnomes. This is Keyboard fyi.

2 Likes

That’s fair. So am I, just in the opposite direction.

1 Like

Everyone is biased about something. Completely understand.

1 Like

Sethrak and Kelfin should be together. Sethrak for Alliance, Kelfin for Horde

5 Likes

The more options the better. There are indications that both those races and ankoan were possibly planned at some point.

4 Likes

S E T H R E K K

Honestly, this would be awesome.
I am fairly sure the main obstacle is the helmets not being able to fit on their heads.
But with mechagnomes not showing visual slots, it is possible we could have Sethrakk just not display helms at all.
I’d be totally cool with that, personally.

No.

No more new allied races until ALL core races get their respective heritage armor.

1 Like

Why? Why is that a requirement?

1 Like

You don’t like diaper gnomes?

It is unfair for only Tauren, Belfs, Goblins, Dwarfs, Gnomes, and Worgen to have their heritage armor.

Out of the 13 core races, only 7 have heritage armor. I feel that we should finish the core races heritage armor first before adding more races.

This is just my personal opinion though.

Why does adding more races mean you can’t add armor sets for core races? When has this been a rule? Ever?

1 Like