Sethrakk Allied Race

When are we getting them? In all seriousness though it would be a nice culture infusion to the alliance since we’re all pretty much a different shape of human over here. Also sneks are cool

15 Likes

It would be very difficult and time consuming to re-model each and every piece of armor in the game for a body style that has no legs.

Oops, I was thinking of Naga, my bad.

sethrak have legs?..

2 Likes

I think you think of Naga, these are Sethrak the voldun snek peeps.

Just in case you don’t know there’s a huge thread advocating for this race. Join the snek people!

1 Like

I really want it to happen lol. They’re model is so cool.

1 Like

Therers already a megathread for this

So? I’m allowed to make my own post expressing interest. No rules against it.

Them and the Vulpera are good looking races. Would love to have them as toons.

1 Like

Having Sethrakk as an allied race sssoundsss ssspectalular!

3 Likes

cough

Druid sethrak

2 Likes

inhales wildly Snake bear, snake cat, SNAKE SNEK. Sign me tf up.

2 Likes

If they could be druids and paladins like the Zandalari, they would be the perfect race. Just let me play a Paladin of Sethraliss and I will die happy.

With lightning tinged pally spells.

YESSS gimme

They would be a pretty cool addition, especially to the Alliance.

1 Like

Why is it always a Worgen that mistakenly thinks the Sethrakk would have any affiliation with the Alliance when it’s the Horde that saves their people, kills their enemies and resurrects their god.

1 Like

Because you get Vulpera. Also the alliance has more of a relationship with them than the horde does. We also saved their leader.

1 Like

You absolutely do not have more of a relationship with the Sethrakk than the Horde. Please play Horde side before speaking again.

2 Likes

Yea I have. You absolutely have no idea what you’re talking about. Please play the alliance side before speaking again.

2 Likes