Servers down

Beta servers currently unavailable. Down for the night? Should we expect them tomorrow morning when someone gets back to the office?

1 Like

Maybe after they have had their Monday morning coffee.

1 Like

I mean they intentionally took em down. It said “Server shutdown in 15 minutes”, then three seconds later, “Server Shutdown in 15 minutes”, then about 40 seconds later “Server Shutdown 5 Seconds”

So They shut it down, so maybe they are finally fixing bear threat?

1 Like

It says it’s back up with a PVE (high pop) and PVP (low) server, but it instantly disconnects me when I try to access either.
Whomp whomp

3 Likes

If you search the error that it gives, it looks like repair or update your game. So I am thinking that it’s either being updated, or has been updated, and they just haven’t pushed a patch out to the client side yet for us to download.

2 Likes

Also tried to login just now and like Miwa said, it instantly DCs saying that I’ve been disconnected. Very sad. I really wanted to play with the little time that I have this morning lol.

1 Like

Well, hopefully they get it up and running soonish. Here is to hoping they fix the bear things, would be one heck of a birthday present to me if I could play my bear properly today :smiley:

1 Like

My client appears as if the servers are running on an updated build, showing names in red and can’t enter the realms at all. Big update soon?

Hopefully Dhael. That is the dream at this point.

yeah the red server names mean we need an update… we just gotta wait for it. The high and low pop numbers dont’ mean anything/.

Maybe they logged in all our toons, to see what population looks like, and are just having a dance party with them in Org/Stormwind. That way the pop numbers show up.

1 Like

I am glad they are doing a big patch, I am hopeful that there will be a good amount of bug fixes. Though, one bug I know they are going to fix, but I kinda hope they don’t, cause it’s entertaining, is druid flight form working in the dungeons. It’s kind of entertaining jumping down the elevator, get almost to the bottom, and pop bird form to live.

There was an update on the game client, looks like it’s back up.

Still no character copy available

i didnt have a client side update, and every few secs i log in i get DCd and tells me world servers are down

So servers are “up”, but individual continent servers just keep cycling with crashes currently. When they come back up, it’s rolled back to the start of the prior crash, so it’s basically pointless to attempt to play at the moment. :frowning:

Just kind of feels like things got worse. :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh yeah, it’s worse… now nameplates are bugged. Everything is showing as skulls, and all the raid icons are showing up in 2 spots on them. But hey, Running Wild on worgens at least shows the proper all-fours run animation now! :joy:

This was bugged last week, it’s just not throwing LUA errors anymore.