Servers down?

IF servers come back up… and its not even patch day

3 Likes

For the time I’ve lost having to level the old fashioned way, I want boosts back on the menu

1 Like

Just trying to keep my options open.

Does this mean they’ll fix the warlock pet bug too? :thinking: It’s only been a problem the entire xpac…grrrrr :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :rofl:

Bruh we deserve a day of free game time!

4 Likes

The first 90 days of fresh servers will begin today, count the days mark your calendar until fresh servers impending doom, as highlighted in my previous post at Suggestions to Fix the server Imbalance - WoW Classic / Burning Crusade Classic Discussion - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com) Blizzard needs to step in and do SOMTHING bout the imbalance let alone having fresh servers being ruined by transfers!

1 Like

What in the absolute fresh hell is going on… ughhhhhh

Maybe they should just shut it all down today thru Friday.

They gonna move it to 4 PDT when the maintenance notification guy gets back from his hour lunch

2 Likes

dis som stank :grimacing:

1 Like

god please let me skip the entirety of the game so i can be bored and complain when i complete the very little content i have left!

it’s warlords of draenor classic i can feel it.

1 Like

Blizard Cs Tweet says 12:PM Game Shows 1 PM How many more extensions of 1 HR un game is up Blizard you need to Suply Exp potions for length of time you said server would be up and was not able to.People are missing time withe Exp buff.

1 Like

pleeeez no

1 Like

lets split garrisons.

1 Like

What are you trying to say?

Server balance is only on Grobulus server, the other servers are pve, regardless of the PVP note. They won’t set a pop cap for a faction because transfers make them money so that would be a dumb business decision. My advice, find a group of people you enjoy playing with, turn off trade chat, turn off general chat, and turn off LFG chat… you will find that the world becomes less toxic, less try hard, and better for talking with real friends who are still there after getting that one thing they wanted before they left.

2 Likes

but im an introvert… this will not work for me

They may be adding the fresh servers. Seems more likely than prepatch.