Servers down or something?

Anyone else unable to login? I get a “You have been disconnected” message after entering my password. I’ve gone through the trouble shooting steps that match the error code and have not resolved it.

2 Likes

Have you checked google? Pretty sure the answer is on google!

Yes the servers are currently down, they should be back up before 3pm pst

1 Like

There are three certainties in life: Death, taxes, and topics wondering why they can’t log in during posted maintenance

3 Likes

update your drivers, im in now

2 Likes

delete system32

it worked for me

1 Like

Servers are up im playing right now!!

I made the mistake of using bing…

yea, again :frowning:

Tool to track server status.
Look up wowforeverstatus DOT com

1 Like

Its down, been down for about three hours

If nothing else these threads are in the spirit of Classic lol

they canceled the game I think

1 Like

no im able to play just fine.

Severs are deffiently still down boys. ETA to go back online is 3P.M. PST or 6P.M. EST