Servers back up

just logged on

With absolutely no update after being down for a day and a half with no communication.

and nothing is fixed, great.

2 Likes

Same crap, different day…

1 Like

Two days ago, I was unable to get past the log in page. I chose a character, hit the button, and crash. I really hoped and even trusted that problem was fixed after the beta was down for an extended time, but that was not the case! Unfortunately, all my excitement for Cata is waning as I confront the possibility it will remain unplayable. Gosh, I hope something happens soon to change my mind.

1 Like

lol, this is supposed to release in three weeks and in the past month they’ve fixed approximately nothing

5 Likes

I can log in to see characters and when I try to enter world it errors out and closes

Guys its embarrassing but we had an intern trip over the power cord and we didn’t realize the server on the old Xeon system was de-powered. Apologies.

2 Likes

It Is Alive !!!

Like some other said, this thing is to be officially released in 3 weeks. And barely any crap fixed.

Spells still disappear randomly, putting cursor over items on char shows nothing, models are glitched/undone, dungeons are undertuned etc. etc. you name it

Its worse for me. My BM hunter pet has no action bar even after dismiss and callback out in field or in Mt Hijals hotel. I cant shoot enemies nothing happens or my shots are marked red. but I can shot the dummies in Org. I ended logging out cuz I can not do anything to level through quests

My new Warrior’s spellbook is still broken. It doesn’t show any unlearned spells, and any newly trained skills don’t appear. Tried with both Forsaken and Worgen, so it doesn’t seem to be race/faction/trainer specific.

They found where they put the disenchant button though!

That is what happens to me as well

I just hope to hell the live game lets me play. Would be a real disappointment if I cannot get on then.