Servers are back up get ittttttttttttttttttt!

where’s my server at fam?

1 Like

just checked server status page and there are 4 others offline as well

ca’mon blozzard wur my surver

Atiesh, Azuresong, Bloodsail Buccaneers, Myzrael, Old Blanchy are all offline. so at least its not just BSB players

Is it offline or something more? It doesn’t even show up on my selection screen which seems even more weird.

1 Like

yeah the servers i posted above are also offline atm

yeah the servers i posted above are also offline still

Sure would be nice to get some kind of information about this…

i agree very strange to have no news about it.

BlizzardCS tweet said maintenance is extended until 9am pst (noon eastern)

edit: nvm im dumb that wasnt for BSB
but yeah thats the last posted info, so maybe those listed servers aswell

1 Like

Yeah but that’s for Dragonflight not Classic? Unless the servers share the same downtime?

yeah I noticed. Don’t use twitter and made my post after I realized it had the hashtag dragonflight. but maybe the extended server could also be for those other down servers.
edit: anytime i want info I also just goto BlizzardCS to see if they made a tweet about anything.

I finally got a GM to believe I had an issue about this and this is what I got back…

"I am Game Master ****, and I received your ticket.

I was looking into this for you, and while our tools still list your characters and the realm normally, the game doesn’t, so after confirming that indeed the realm is not loading at all, I was about to report it when suddenly a report came from the developers instead. They have confirmed that some Classic Era realms are currently not available, and they are investigating the issue, so hopefully it’ll be resolved soon.

I hope you enjoy your adventures out there.
If you need anything else, don’t hesitate to contact us again."

2 Likes

i just wanna try to not die moar tho