The wipe dread is officially setting in, and I know I’m not the only one feeling it.
Blizz, let us transfer our beta chars or give us a 1.0 tester buff!
The wipe dread is officially setting in, and I know I’m not the only one feeling it.
Blizz, let us transfer our beta chars or give us a 1.0 tester buff!
I’m not feeling dread about the beta wipe personally. Stop playing until November if it’s an issue.
Yeah I feel the same.
I’m just slowly leveling but just exploring more than anything. Playing with options, professions, etc. Just doing actual bug testing lol. Just trying to drag this out for the length of the beta.
Naw everybody starts at the same time on the 4th. Nothing unfair about that.
That’s how beta works.
Nothing you do in beta will last. Do it for fun, do it to test, or don’t do it at all.
This thread is why launch games are bug filled!
check out aspects of the game… report issues. go find something else. This is NOT “oh cool, we are playing WoW”…
we are 100% in… let’s try things… break things. think about what we’ll play on launch.
Exactly! Test the new additions, find things that don’t look quite right. People acting like they got an “Early Access” and not a “Beta test”