Server transfers

This is not the same thing.

Being allowed to transfer from PvE to PvP should NOT be allowed, for the reason they originally had for it: You level in PvE “safe” mode and transfer to a PvP realm fully leveled and geared.

How about no. And them changing that was a mistake as well.

For the record, I disagree with Warmode as well. If you’re going to play on a PvP realm, it should stay that way.

Oh, I know they will. That doesn’t make it any less a mistake.

1 Like

I guarantee the vast majority of people who leveled on PvP servers, myself included, would not care at all if this happened.

So what if they leveled “safely”? The last 60 I leveled was literally boosted from 1-60 the entire way (pet powerlevel boosting on my hunter into dungeons) and never even saw a single horde member until post-60.

But right, guess that’s a special exclusive accomplishment of mine so can’t take that away by letting those filthy PvE’rs transfer

2 Likes

I have a char i xfered to a pve server from a pvp server, i just wanna bring him back.

Could it be that a pj can be transferred from one classic account to another? the two accounts are mine are mine.

Dang straight.

are you going to unlock transfer for those that recently transfer from march 4th - april 29th?

1 Like

Any chance of changing the time restriction too? It’s kinda tedious having to wait 3 months to transfer a toon again.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.