Server transfers

Is there any chance that blizzard will open character transfers to grobbulus. I have my main toon on a almost dead server and I really don’t want to grind another character

1 Like

yeah, I paid for a cross faction change, but I can’t move that character over here for the same reason…

Hell I’m trying to transfer OFF of grob and it doesn’t give me an option for a destination realm.

My server is also dying and my entire guild is looking at transferring. We really want grobb but might be forced to settle for Atiesh

I got a reply from Blizzard Customer Support.

They are saying that I can’t transfer my level 60 druid with 43 gold in their name to Grobbulus because it would, and I quote, “unbalance the server’s power equilibrium”.

But it’s ok for me to transfer that character to any other realm. As in, I can unbalance the equilibrium of any other server and it’s fine. Only Grobbulus’s economy is so fragile that my level 60 druid would break it.

I’m sorry, but that’s the lamest excuse to not be able to transfer a character to a realm that I already have characters on.

I just want to be able to play my old druid again.