Server Shutdown in 15 minutes

Same thing with the 35 dollar clone. They knew players asked for no more than 10 dollar clones so the easy way to up the price was spring an outrageous amount like 35 then back it down to 15. Blizz fan bois rejoiced, thank you blizz!

No one asked what happened to 10 dollar clones.

7 Likes

Hours ? lol better then days right ?

don’t be an a$$hole

Oh no…you have to put in hours of time to get almost BiS weapons for your character…whatever shall you do…maybe stick to retail…

1 Like

i mean you CAN

needs some creativity and its not the Hellfire you would expect it to be

What is the ETA in this maintenance? There is no mensage on the client.

1 Like

Hours turn into days. So yeah it’s going to take me probably all this week to get one weapon in time for TBC-C launch. If they don’t up the honor in time I guess I’ll just focus on getting the honor mounts and epic riding. :v

1 Like

Yea cant find anything, nor twitter

Hours of farming for an epic weapon, who would of thought.

1 Like

sup dad

a 1 1/2 week BiS is hardly worth that effort post nerf
but some will do it anyway

It’s showing realm list now so maybe they’ll be up within the hour hopefully

1 Like

Honor gains were WAY too high before, and too low after the 10x nerf. I feel this change brings honor in line, especially considering bg holidays.

Blizzard messed up because instead of starting with low honor then raising it, they started with the highest possible and said F U players this is what you could have but you wont. I wish they could do thing right and not play around with us.

1 Like

realms are up

Yeah, its literally sad. We got so nerfed from TBC Prepatch OG HKs, a 10% more is still a lot worse, A LOT.

1 Like

how long is this shutdown for?

Because thats still x2 what it was back then. NO CHANGES STOP CRYING CASUALS

Anyone speak Cantonese? We need to communicate with Actiblizz in a language they can hear. Since its impossible to speak in dollar signs, Cantonese might be the key to all this.

no eta provided
soooo

assume the worst

1 Like