[Server RP] Everfrost - Warcraft Conquest Campaign!

Another night of great events down the pipeline, and in efforts to defeat Lok’harak the heroes have gained a new ally!

Tomorrow we summon a Frost Lord of our own.

2 Likes

The mountains have tested us. Allegiances have been tried. New friendships forged.

What else will lie in store in those frozen mountains?

1 Like

A LOT has happened this week so far!

Khold’son, Hero of the Free Day

Throughout the mountains the heroes could hear a heavy roar of two massive creatures and the massive thuds of footsteps from giants in a battle beyond their control.

“LOK’HARAK.” Roared a deep, deep voice that rumbled like the mountains.

"I. AM. KHOLD’SON.
“I AM THE AVALANCHE AND I BRING THE STORM. FACE ME!” The Frost Giant dared challenge.

Lok’harak’s massive one-armed silhouette turned towards Khold’son and hissed as a sharp breeze whipped through the region. “You bring the storm? Pitiful.” He said as his only arm extended out, and in his grip a massive icicle formed in the shape of a deadly spear. “I will show those sniveling gnats below their efforts on you were -wasted-.” He spat.

The two massive frames, one of Lok’harak with his missing arm, and Khold’son with his massive frame more akin to a mountain -charged- against one-another. The mountains quaked and rumbled. Together these two and their flurry of blows brought about a great storm within Alterac Valley. A blizzard swirled around the pair and brushed up the paths within the valley. This evening was definitely not safe to move in with these two mountains in battle.

Maybe they’d tire out eventually. But for now, Khold’son bravely defended the Alliance and Horde’s moment of respite after heavy losses, and great casualties.

Khold’son has joined the heroes of Alterac in their spirited defense of the mountains!

The successes and failures of all events has been taken in account with his summoning. And due to Khold’son’s rebirth into Alterac, the loss of Lok’harak’s arm, and the massive amount of damage it took to bring him about - Lok’harak has been weakened.

So long as Khold’son stands with the heroes of Alterac, Lok’harak has lost the use of FRIGID FURY.

Lok’harak can lose the use of three more abilities on his list depending on the actions of the heroes of Alterac. These are impacted by:
-The defeat of the Winterax and Syndicate
-The recovery of Storm Crystals
-The summoning of the Winter Ancient

Today is free day! Come check us out.

1 Like

Event has been absolutely wonderful, another 10/10 by the team.

2 Likes

We have a ton of events tonight and ready for the weekend! Come join us.

Nature is healing.

This campaign has been a lot of fun so far! I’m enjoying the events each night and seeing what medbay chaos will ensure following them.

1 Like

Together, the heroes of Azeroth have banded together in order to rally allies, relics, and forces of nature together to end the eternal winter that spreads from Alterac Valley from the insidious Frost Lord Lok’harak; who aims to bathe all of Lordaeron in frost for his new Kingdom. Tonight, the joined heroes venture out to defeat Lok’harak in the finale of: Everfrost.

TONIGHT - Warcraft Conquest presents the final night of Everfrost, a narrative and D20 event in culmination of all the events that took place this week in Alterac. This is a notice to let everyone know this is their last chance to take part, and can sign up for events in the Warcraft Conquest Discord, everfrost-signups channel!

Event gathering begins at 7:30pm server, and events begin at 8pm server!

Throughout the week the heroes have banded together in efforts to dismantle Lok’harak’s power. In doing so they have:

Summoned the rival Frost Lord Khold’son.
Summoned the Winter Ancient Chillbranch.
Gained, and lost both Tal’thunk and the Frostborn Spire.
Nominally defeated the Syndicate, and the Winterax.
Preserved supplies, and their encampments.

For their efforts, the heroes of Alterac have eliminated THREE of Lok’harak’s four abilities that could have been removed. They are:

[FRIGID FURY]- Eliminated by the summoning of Khold’son.
[BLINDING BLIZZARD]- Eliminated by the summoning of Chillbranch.
[FROST LORD’S CHOSEN]- Eliminated by the nominal defeat of bulk Winterax and Syndicate objectives.

Lok’harak has preserved [ICY DETONATIONS] for the final battle, as the Frostborn Spire and Tal’thunk were eliminated from the allied arsenal.

The allies unexpectedly gained the [CRUSHRIDGE CLAN] as an ally in return, who will offer war songs and optional incremental buffs tonight.
The allies prevent any additional hinderances for their preservation of their supplies, and encampments.

This event was truly amazing, and I was really grateful to be able to attend. I look forward to future Conquests, and learned so much!

2 Likes

This looks fun! Maybe I’ll check out future events.