[Server RP] Everfrost - Warcraft Conquest Campaign!

A violent storm brews in the Alterac Mountains, and the misbegotten children cast out seek vengeance against the Alliance and Horde by summoning new powers into the fray. Lok’harak, a Frost Lord of ancient tales rises from the depths from the help of the Syndicate and the Winterax Tribe to bring about an eternal winter to all of Alterac, and if not stopped, all of Lordaeron. The Alliance and Horde must work together to stop the eternal winter and cast out the local brigands in Everfrost.

Warcraft Conquest presents Everfrost, a narrative and D20 campaign set to run between April 18th - April 24th in Alterac. This story continues our journey to battle a rising frost lord seeking to plunge Azeroth into an eternal winter. Players from Moon Guard, Wyrmrest Accord, and US servers are welcome! All factions welcomed!

Dates: 2022-04-18T05:00:00Z2022-04-24T05:00:00Z
Times: General assembly meeting 7:30p server time/CST, 8p events
Discord: https://tinyurl.com/warcraftconquestdiscord
Camps: See the site for maps, Alliance at Corrahn’s Dagger and Horde at Tarren Mill. Some neutral meeting spots will be available for meeting up, etc.

Open to all factions, hosted on Moon Guard, anchors will be available.
Events will include open RP, d20 using our Warcraft Conquest system, Warmachine vehicle battles for Alliance, Horde, and “Neutral” (all factions + Argent, etc).

Event previews coming soon!
(Logo by Sonceri)

20 Likes

Wooo, let’s get this done and bopping!

2 Likes

Woooooooooooooooooo! Looking forward to this.

1 Like

Will there be neutral events?

1 Like

There is coordination and event info posted in Conquest that your GM should have to be able to share with you :slight_smile:

It was also posted in the Coalition Of The Horde GM / Officer group.

3 Likes

Let’s GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

2 Likes

Yep, this is an all faction campaign, like the others. We’ll have Alliance, Horde, and “Neutral” events. By Neutral, we mean Argent, Cenarion, AND Alliance & Horde. We’ll have anchor DMs on both factions for those events to build a party and meet up.

And this is a great campaign for Ravenholdt as some enemies may include Syndicate!

3 Likes

HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE-

Let’s GOOOOOOOOO!

4 Likes

Alterac Campaign in my Alterac? Lets go!

5 Likes

I dont like snow, its cold, and wet, and it gets everywhere… Count me in.

5 Likes

It’s Alterac and involving Syndicate, it’s time to spank them and the Winterax!

6 Likes

Don’t forget to bring a coat it’s chilly outside.

1 Like

I already have my own coat. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

…but for how long?

2 Likes

Vehicle battle time!

2 Likes

I’ll be seeing you on the battlefield!

1 Like

puts up fists

1 Like

After attending the Coalition’s event, I’m hyped for this. Can’t wait to see you all!

1 Like

Sounds like fun! May look into this!!! :purple_heart:

1 Like

An event like this was how I got into this server, the reason why I transferred, and why I ultimately joined the UCN. You will love it, and thrive. Don’t worry if it’s a bit much to figure out at first, people will help you as they go.

2 Likes