Server Queues on Mankrik Now?

Did we get some server merges or a bunch of transfers into Mankrik just recently? We seem to be a large population server that still didn’t see the queues, but just now I logged in after work and seeing an hour queue?

probably a handful… the more populated servers are seeing queues in excess of 12k that are 8+ hours. I’m sure there are some frustrated people taking the free migrations to actually be able to play the game

Yeah, I just hope they aren’t offering free transfers here because it’s still considered a full server, I’d think they’d only point free transfers to lower populated servers. It’d make sense though if some lower servers were merged over though + a lot of inactive players coming back for wrath I guess. I did see an uptick of alliance players throughout September too which was interesting to see on a horde dominated realm, but still cool. I honestly wouldn’t mind seeing a pretty balanced PVE server, would make the world that more busy looking.

I disconnect so easily if I have to use the internet browser, hopefully I won’t have to reque for another hour due to that, I’d suck!