Server Merge please (Shadowstrike & Penance)

Not even halfway into Ph3, and Penance is a ghost town.
Aussies/kiwis do not have a sufficient population of players to maintain two separate servers for SOD.
We DESPERATELY need a server merge for Aussies and Oceanic players. One server is enough. Consolidating to ONE server will save PH4.
Additionally, please do not make things so easy in Ph4—if people prefer easy content, they would have to stay in Retail WoW.
Currently, every gear is so easily acquired. It is stupidly easy. For example, levelled through incursion, and you get a full set of decent 6-piece gears - gears from dungeons become useless. Played 2-3 STV events and got a BIS PVP weapon.
Easy = Boring = less players.
Please consider the server merge for Aussies/Oceanic players and be more thoughtful and creative about the Ph4 content design.

P.S. Please design the raid in ph4 to be harder; the current raid is a walk in the park. We know you guys can do much better.

Cheers.

1 Like

kind of your own fault for rolling on a pve server in the first place tbh

1 Like

man, I think ghost AU realms should merge 100%, even between PvE and PvP realms, and it should be the only case that warmode would be implemented

no you made your choice, you stay there or jsut reroll pvp and play properly, if you want warmode go play retail no one who rolled on the pvp server wants that. 6000 people shouldn’t be punished because 60 people on a dead pve server are too scared… no

I appreciate your reply, bud -I am not sure why you are quickly saying it is the player’s fault when servers are created by Blizz. I am merely letting Blizz know that Aussies/Oceanic players do not need two separate servers.

what are you talking about, dude, I’m on crusader strike US and very happy… take your meds and take a breather.

I was talking about dead AU servers, your forum name speaks for itself, enjoy the blacklist

1 Like

there are two AU servers a pve and a pvp, there are like 100 ppl on the pve server and 7000 on the pvp one and youre talking about making the pvp server a warmode to cater for them like it some how has anything to do with you over on crusaderstrike? lol ok lets make crusaderstrike a warmode realm then and get rid of dead us pve servers…

and how will they deal with everyone on penace when no doubt you have horde and alliance toons, do you get to keep both? can you only transfer one, shadowstrike is faction locked because its a pvp realm

I understand, I didnt know about the AU realm situation tbh

I don’t have any answers, but dead realms should be able to merge, idk how

if they did something like allowed players on shadowstrike to make both faction (since our only option at the moment to roll opposite faction on a pvp realm is on a us realm) (and make that the only pvp server where you can) would be a better option imo, though others probably wouldnt agree, or maybe allow them to transfer one faction here if they want and deal with the pvp and as for the rest of their chars, well allow them to xfer them to a us pve realm? but changing a pvp realm to be an optional thing you do just to accommodate a tiny fraction of new comers isn’t fair on everyone else.

I agree that enforcing faction locked character transfer is dumb on a soon-to-be-dead realm.

and I also agree that if a dead PvE realm is being merged into a PvP realm, the latter rules should apply

1 Like