Server Merge Lost WOD work orders

I am from Drenden,
I had work orders for inscription/barns running on 11 toons. After the server merge when logging into my toons I realized that none of them had any work orders queued/finished which is odd since I had been queuing them religiously before this event(on one toon it could have been a mistake I thought). But after confirming on a wow reddit, there are other players with this problem also. I tried to open a ticket for this in game, but was looped around to so many different places that it eventually deleted my original text I wanted to send.

TLDR: Lost wod garrison queues on 11 toons because of merge, please fix need time/resources back, ty.

3 Likes

This happened to me on Shadowsong, which was merged 9/10/2020. I was running alchemy work orders on three level 120 characters, and work orders were wiped out on two of them. First character is a hunter with a level 3 garrison/level 3 alchemy hut, second character is a warrior with lvl2 garrison/lvl2 hut. The one that didn’t get wiped out was a demon hunter with lvl2 garrison/lvl2 hut. The only difference I could think of is that the demon hunter hadn’t unlocked the Boralus ship mission table yet, but the other two characters have unlocked it. Anyway, I would also like those work orders back plz & tyvm.

I wish I knew about this. It just ate my tailoring work orders and I just submitted them like 2 days ago :frowning:

Amazing. Not getting those mats back. Really should post a warning to all realms before you connect them guys.

Response from ticket:
“unfortunately we are unable to verify any orders through our logs so we will not be able to assist in recover anything lost”

Blizzard customer service has really fallen into the pits. They do something that causes issues for their customers and all they can is that we SOL and laugh probably at us while they spit in our faces.