Server maintenance - 8 hours?

thanks but I cleaned yesterday. Lol. Don’t worry I don’t need advice on what to do for the day all I was asking was about the time window and for clarity.

3 Likes

spend this downtime eating brussel sprouts

1 Like

Oh oh oh this is the part where he plays the victim! its coming!

8 Likes

lol you really buy that dont you

1 Like

He already did

2 Likes

As I stated this is not a thread asking about what to do during the downtime it was only for clarification on the downtime. Thanks for the suggestion! I usually only eat one meal a day so I’ll probably be eating in about 8 hours, brussel sprouts sounds like a great side for supper! Thanks I’ll check to see if I’ve got any left!

people who answered honestly and weren’t trying to makee me upset thank you all!

some of you came here to troll me and it’s clear by the way you wrote. It’s sad that people hate others so much.

2 Likes

dang i was late and missed that lol

1 Like

And another victim card being played

np, this is how I will be spending the downtime

please stop posting spam / unrelated to the topic. you’re simply harassing me now and you agreed not to harass people when you signed up for blizzard accounts. I have flagged people and I hope you have a good day otherwise. Please leave me alone.

1 Like

I was not replying to you…easy fix ignore me

you replied directly to me

1 Like

Sun??? What sun??? stupid midwest.

Midwest gets a lot of sun what you talking about

Know whats crazy you don’t own the forums: or this thread you might have created it but it is owned by blizzard and we are all paying customers who can view it, and reply to it.

You turned the thread into “i am the victim” so people can reply where the thread is going, you started it as “hey is there really 8 hours of maintenance? There are like 15 pages worth of the same topic and I could have read any of them but, you know topic #873289 on it”

to “I AM BEING PICKED UP AND NOW A VICTIM” So i say fair game you threw that ball and people are hitting it (my self included)

2 Likes

You posted an open question on General Discussion. Expecting any such post here not to get messed with in some way is simply unrealistic.

If you believe you got an acceptable answer, it’s probably just time to move on, before you upset yourself further.

Have a good one.

3 Likes

actually if you’re posting things that are irrelevant or upsetting (trolling) it’s against the rules. And you’ve been posting things just to make fun of me which is exactly what trolling is.

If you think it’s all right then continue but you’ve been flagged.

Good day!

1 Like

Well, play the victim with blizzard and report, and move on then.

1 Like

Leave it to the GD to start fighting over a server maintenance thread lol

1 Like

This is the day I actually get things done at work. First though I’m having an extended breakfast.

2 Likes