Server Cluster Wide Transmog Contest!

Welcome back everyone! Day 2 of the patch, chill week before the grind starts. PvP, Mythic+, Raids, whatever your fancy. I wanted to Announce the 1st Annual Server Wide Transmog Contest. The Finals of the contest is slated for Saturday June 10th. There of course will be prizes ranging from Gold to Store Mounts/Pets etc. I hosted a much smaller guild only contest to much success. The judges will be representatives from many of the top raiding/pvp/social guilds on the server (Horde and Alliance) and also a celebrity judge*. Rules and details will be posted in the following weeks, anyone and everyone is welcome to participate in the contest. This post is just to spark interest/awareness and of course give people time to farm or form the perfect Mog. The one big rule is the character you enter has to be part of our server cluster: Twisting Nether, Maelstrom, Ravenholdt, The Venture Co…and Lightninghoof too I guess. Any questions feel free to message me in game on Damasscus-TwistingNether if your guild is interested in delegating judges or for general questions. Also on discord Damasscus#4901 or Twitch /ezekiel311

1 Like