Server activitt

Hey guys, with the PvP to PvE transfers up I’m wondering how the server activity is? Is it going Well? Dying off? Just trying to figure out if i should send my toons to Remulos or stay on Argrul alliance.

I don’t think it is dying off. I noted there were not too many people around in SW the other week… There is also limited people around at ~6am.

According to population websites, we have ~2.5-3k unique people online at any given time

I’m transferring over tomorrow from yojamba

This is my experience from /whoing on Remulos V Arugal Alliance.

More quest areas with more people than Arugal even though the Server does less players overall.

Way less people in major cities because you can just afk in the world and not get ganked. Less people doing max level activities. Unless it’s peak time (I think alot of PVE players are older people with work)

I honestly think the PVE server could be amazing, I don’t see any positive for us as alliance being on a horde dominated server. If we could just get all the Alliance to transfer to remulos it could be awesome.

please no, don’t transfer in. The population is great the way it is.

Also, please post on your classic toon…

You don’t have a choice kiddo.

You hit this one dead on. I have paid my dues on a PvP server in vanilla. Its great if you have no job and life. For me, I work 45 to 50 hours a week. I don’t have time to deal with random ganks.

1 Like