Serpent's Spine NPCs phase out/disappear

The following NPCs phase out or disappear when you get close to them:

Bowmistress Li (to turn in Hero’s call dread wastes)
Serpent’s Spine Flightmaster also disappears.
Len-At-Arms.

8 Likes

Same bug here, did everything. Cleared all quests in pandaria, removed all quests and picke up again, she ALWAYS disappear, i even did the dungeon, the scenario, everything.
Blizzard has nothing to say?

1 Like

same here it is def. bugged. i seen 2 others besides myself trying to do the quest for Bowmistress Li and as soon as you are close enough to click her she phases out. the flight master there also does the same thing. you can land there from an auto flight but you cannot click on the flight master once you land. (good thing i can fly) PLEASE FIX THIS!

2 Likes

bug´s still here
tried everything, even Autopilot for Auto-Accept/Turn in Quest/Choose Reward for an instant quest cash
nope, dialogue starts but she phases out even before auto can excecute
Blizzard?

1 Like

The meeting stone for Gate of the Setting Sun even phases out.

1 Like

I also just experienced this exact bug. has anyone submitted a ticket yet?

This bug has been reported, but keep them coming.

It appears to be a phasing error related to the 8.3 Vale of Eternal Blossoms phase, which appears to not be resolvable by talking to Zidormi in the Vale. Hence the bug.

1 Like

I’m having the same problem. I can’t turn in the quest because Bowmistress Li vanishes as does everyone else. Frustrating.

1 Like

Same issue… submitting another bug

I guess the only thing we can do is keep posting about this.

Same thing for me these last 2 days.
NPCs are there when I come from The Dread Wastes, and phase out just as I enter Vale of Eternal Blossoms.
We’ll see in two days if assaults change this.
Submitted a ticket as well

Well it looks like Serpent’s Spine is all working again! :slight_smile: We did it! And thanks to any CM/GM who responded to this as well.

i have put in several bug reports… i tried a ticket and Bliz sent me a note to mark it in as a bug report, or to put it in the forums … so putting in a ticket just gets the issue ignored :frowning:

she is still dissapearing