Seriously let down. Borderline unplayable content

I make sure I paste that thread anytime he posts a troll comment and say “this you?”

The comments are incredible.

1 Like

There are already tools like LFG chat and the LFG tool in TBC and even chats like general and trade work. If you can’t use those and instead feel the need to bother me via a whisper from the /who list to form a group, I am not going to be very inclined to want to group up with you. I did not say I was looking to group in very public areas in the game, so don’t go out of your way to bother me.

You sound incredibly entitled, self-centered, and egotistical. I wouldn’t want to group with you let alone know you IRL. Sheesh. Take the stick out and relax.

Not everyone is constantly checking chat channels. This is an MMO, not a solo action adventure. If you don’t feel like grouping that’s OK, just politely decline and move on. Nobody is disrupting your solo questing by sending a short whisper.

Well we are in agreement. I am not intresting in knowing people who shame others for not wanting to talk with them out of the blue.

Pettiness is what I’m shaming. Go learn something before responding ffs.

Wait having boundaries is petty? Weird.

Also I am having a bad enough day as it is. I don’t need this.

Internet lied to me lol. It said the numbers.

Also, hunter lol. I don’t/didn’t beg for rides till a bit after level 10. 10 gets the pet. then a few levels for pet skills. Being the main source of damage a good while yeah…I back it off a little.

Why I like some going we want carries. I like to earn my keep. LFG or even LFD in retail runs…I want to put the numbers out best I can. Boss takes 1 minute to drop well then lets not make this the 2 minutes it doesn’t need to be really.

you got stuck at level 12…

there’s no tool in the world that can fix that.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.