Seriously let down. Borderline unplayable content

Just started again after 6years because of tbc and was hyped about it. Now that I’ve reached level 12 it’s time to start thinking about running dungeons between quests which impossible to do using the LFG that’s currently in place. Please do something about this as I won’t be playing come subscription re-up time.

6 Likes

So don’t use the LFG?

Try joining a leveling guild and making friends.

5 Likes

This you?

7 Likes

So, you’re quitting after 90 minutes?

Godspeed young mage.

You will be missed.

10 Likes

Mage, just grind. Thanks.

1 Like

Yup, sure is. Relevance? Or are you deliberately trying to derail the thread?

5 Likes

Just remember that no matter how bad your life could possibly get, at least you aren’t Bloomsday

18 Likes

Tried that. Joined a guild everyone is a much higher level and I’m not gonna sit and ask for carries when there are other players my level also needing the same dungeons. All of this could easily be solved with a simple queue system.

3 Likes

6 Likes

Haven’t quit but lost any motivation to keep going

1 Like

Unfortunately, you missed the rush where there was many low level players online all the time to run around and do things with. There is nothing you can really do at this point but grind to max level and grind out gear enough to join a raiding guild. You may want to come back when Wrath prepatch is released and the experience may be much better.

I’ve never hearted so many comments in one thread before. This must be what posting on Reddit is like.

1 Like

how many horde are actually on Pagle? This could be the main issue with your problem. It’s Like what, 98% Ally?

3 Likes

yeah dude dont bother answering him lol hes like the biggest troll here.

Just level and hopefully it you run into ppl to play with :slight_smile:

But did you join an active leveling guild? Probably not.

There was no queue system in TBC.

Research is important, and if you played original TBC, you know the system was like this.

LFG works great. You should never do “Mage LFG RFC”. You won’t get diddly.

What you should do it “LFM for RFC - Need Tank - Healer - DPS.” and you would have been filled in a heartbeat.

ALSO:

Pagle

US EastPvE 10186

10155 / 99.7% Alliance

This server has no Horde on it.

Weak attempt at trolling, or did you even vet the server before coming on there?

ironforge.pro

Go find yourself a server with active Horde and attempt to be independent.

4 Likes

This is the type of comment someone resorts to when their arguments can’t do the work for them.

If there are other players your level needing the same dungeons, why not just group with them?

Shadowlands has the simple queue system.

4 Likes

You take that back.

1 Like

That’s rough.

Would a hug help, friend?

Lol

/10char

Or you know, talking to people?

2 Likes