Serious Raiders Needed

(H) Smoke Circle. Is recruiting CE Focused.
Most of our current members have been raiding together since BC. We are a semi hardcore raiding guild who keeps things fun and drama free. We are looking for players who want to get AoTC and Head into Mythic ASAP and are dedicated enough to learn their role, class and can come to the raids prepared. Raid times are Saturday and Sunday 6-10:30pm pst.

We are trying to build our team asap to move into Mythic as soon as we can, right now we are in need of a tank, any RDPS, a few melee, resto druid, sham maybe, some priests or mw monks.

We want to make the most out of our small raid schedule, so with that being said while having fun is all its about, when it’s time to get to the progression and tough bosses we buckle down and focus on the fights.

Aside from raiding, we run mythic keys pretty much everyday, and have plans for an RGB team in the future.

Smoke Circle is a relaxed atmosphere of friends who joke around and like to have a good time, we really want YOU to come be apart of our Circle.

Contact us below for anymore questions you might have!

Btag: Kennypowers#1493
Btag: Lilalliebug#1451

Discord: Spinelli#9745
Discord: LilAllieBug#1936

Instagram: Lilalliebug

If you guys are still looking for a tank, I’d love for a chance to raid and do M+ with you guys. I’ve got a VDH that I’m currently maining.

Bnet - justjim#11709
Discord - justjim#0001

oops it posted under a wrong character, I swear I’m level 60