Serious discussion about poor choices made by Blizz

Why is Scritches a fox and not a dog? Preferably a corgi. Everyone knows it’s the good bois that love the scritches and deserve it the most. I expect this to be hotfixed.

Personally, I’ve had enough of corgis. I don’t like little dogs, and I don’t like dogs with no tails. I want a black lab type pet.

3 Likes

We already have several corgi style dogs. Including one on fire. We need more representation for the other 100+ dogs. Scritches should be a Fox Terrier.

They have so many animals they’ve never used. I’d like to see a little more variety in general, and fewer bunnies.

As long as we’re all in agreement that Scritches should have been a good boy and not some silly fox. We can discuss and debate what kind of good boy he should be but he needs to be a good boy to get the scritches.

Frankly, some of the animations associated with Corgi pets are just plain disgusting. Watching Molten Corgi drag its butt on the ground, leaving a flaming streak in its wake is in terrible taste.

I’ve noted many times that the Devs on WoW are absolutely fascinated by excrement. When you consider all the quests that associated with feces and flatulence, you’d think our Dev team had the emotional maturity of third-graders.

1 Like

Blizzard is wisely appealing to their core demographic, the teens that love poop jokes. Can’t really blame them, lets them keep evolving a great MMORPG. Give the customers what they want.