With scheduled maintenance in each region (earlier today in this region), we’ve made the following tuning adjustments to the Sepulcher of the First Ones Raid:
- Blasphemy duration increased to 12 seconds in all difficulties.
- Lost Soul duration increased to 40 seconds in all difficulties (was 35 seconds).
- Wicked Star now targets one player at a time in Mythic difficulty.
- Players are now invalid targets for Blasphemy for 20 seconds after the effects of Lost Soul expire (was 10 seconds).
- Reduced the health of Grim Reflections by 15% in Mythic difficulty.
- Rygelon’s health has been reduced by 5% in Mythic difficulty.
- Collapsing Quasar Fields now last 8 seconds (was 6 seconds) in Mythic difficulty.
- Dark Collapse damage has been reduced by 25% in Mythic difficulty.
- Unstable Quasar radius reduced by 25%, and damage reduced by 20% in Mythic difficulty.
- Cosmic Ejection damage-over-time reduced by 33% in Mythic difficulty.
The Jailer, Zovaal
- Azerite Radiation increased Arcane damage is now 80% (was 100%) in Mythic difficulty.
- Meteor Cleave damage decreased 10% in Mythic difficulty
- Torment initial explosion damage decreased by 10% in all difficulties.
- Shattering Blast damage over time decreased by 33% in Mythic difficulty.
- Chain Breaker damage decreased by 10% in all difficulties.