Sepulcher of the First Ones - Ruined Crest of Lordaeron temporarily disabled

“The people who called this land their home in life, do so in death as well. But the Alliance does not recognize our rights. They claim this land as their own while attempting to invalidate the claims of the founders of this kingdom. I will never allow it… Never! Lordaeron belongs to the Forsaken - always and forever.” - Sylvanas Windrunner, Silverpine Forest Questline.

The irony being Sylvanas is not even from Lordearon.

You know who leads Stormwind/The Alliance right now? Turaylon, Lordearon’s greatest paladin!

Could blizzard please add obtainable generic tabards for Lordaeron, Stromgarde, and Theramore/alliance navy?

Lordaeron uses a blue twin eagle on a white background in game, Stromgarde a white hawk on a red background, and Theramore a gold anchor on a white background.

IIRC you can get a Theramore tabard by doing the quests associated with the bombing of Theramore in MoP. I hate doing that quest and wish I’d done it on an alt instead of my main, but that one at least is technically obtainable.

theramore tabard was already released as a limited time pre expansion release cosmetic. horde got a mana bomb toy iirc.

edit: it would be weird if it’s still in game because afaik the toy isn’t still available?

drop rate is retarded 15 runs still no shield…

2 Likes