The following changes in Sepulcher of the First Ones will be available after weekly regional maintenance:
- Artificer Xy’mox health reduced by up to 10% based on raid size (10% at 10-player, 0% at 30-player) on Normal and Heroic difficulty.
- Reduced Genesis Rings initial and periodic damage by 40% on Normal difficulty.
- Health reduced by 10%.
- Members of the Prototype Pantheon now retreat at 40% health during Stage 1 and Stage 2.
- Sinful Projections has been removed from Normal difficulty.
Halondrus the Reclaimer
- Health reduced by 10% on Mythic difficulty.
- Ephemeral Motes base movement speed reduced on Heroic difficulty.
- Number of Ephemeral Motes in Stage 3 reduced on Heroic difficulty.
- Volatile Charges no longer trigger a Charge Detonation when coming into contact with Ephemeral Motes or Lightshatter Beam on Mythic difficulty.
- Fixed an issue causing Druid’s Mount Form to interact with Volatile Charges in unintended ways.
- Corrected issue where Defile’s growth can be triggered by Priests in Spirit of Redemption form.
These changes will be added to the hotfixes update later today.