Sept 8th-12th 2019 - WoW connection issues / WOW51900328

I was recently able to log onto a Oceanic server but that’s it, all other realms are still unavailable.

As of 12:35pm SGT, i can log into the Oceanic classic server - Felstriker, without using any VPN service and without calling my ISP to give me a new IP address.

thank you.

having a latency of 300++ but still playable. hopefully things will be better(latency) in the near future.

Just got sub after not playing since March. Getting error WOW51900328 on both BfA and Classic. Have tried ALL fixes and nothing works. Connected via phone tether, no problems with anything else. Haven’t been able to get in for one minute since renewing sub. :frowning:

blizzard just got ddos attack on sunday and it still having issue for someone us intill they fix it

Happy to update/report a similar situation, but on OCEANIC YOJAMBA.

Although having better ping on US servers. :thinking::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

I have noticed the same. Situation seems back to normal finally - for some of us at least. Latency is barely worse than previously.

i am still unable to connect to my server. but i can just fine on my laptop. not sure why…

To anyone using an android to tether/PDAnet, I was able to connect to the Americas servers by using a VPN routed through Canada. Without the VPN, I was only able to log in to Oceanic servers.

This is also what I have been doing to play

still no luck on my end…

Internet Connection: Tethered PDANET+
ISP: Sprint/Boost
Does a VPN fix the issue for you, if so, which one? have none
Is this affecting both Live and Classic connections? : both live and classic

so I have been though all steps and also have opened tickets on this issue have not been able to login on wow since Saturday I also been part of a group that is waiting on timelost proto and it did spawn and it was my drop time it get now since I was not there do to this issue I lost out now I have to wait in back off the group for almost 1 year to get to low spawn rate . the days missed I should get back since this is not a issue on my end. what about a eta on the issue being fixed. stop giving answers that have nothing to do with why we cant get on.
I have fiberoptic and done all steps with router and pc file and pigs vpn’s and all that good stuff but nothing also called internet com and they did more checking and there stuff is good . so plz fix and keep us updated with real answers to this .

(wow51900328) disconnected

I use Pdanet+ to tether on an at&t network. I downloaded protonvpn (they have a free version at the bottom of their website) set it to Canada and I logged in with no problems. Just in time to check my mail and go to bed.

with or without vpn I can only log into oceanic realms right now

well i finally got through. i had to turn off pdanet and use straight tether from my provider and that allowed me to get on i kept getting the 328 error as well

were you using a vpn on your phone or on your computer? I had one on my phone but it wouldn’t work so I installed one on my computer and it did it.

Still can’t log into Earthen Ring after 3 days. On windows 10, not linux. On ATT network, and my father, 250 miles away on Spectrum is getting the same thing. Do we have any ETA on this?

im currently using windscribe vpn to play 10gb data for free ive been playing for 2 days used only 2.5gb or less. Protonvpn is free with no data limit, i might try that or use a friends paid nordvpn once my data is up if they still haven’t unblock certain isp from there countermeasures to ddos

Blizzard will do the right thing after they have exhausted all other possibilities.

1 Like

Soon™

Not the first time they take this road, won’t be the last. There are other factors involved, but this lack of progress/communication is unacceptable.