Sen'jin Alliance Reconnections

I was also in Rapture… i was pretty young but i remember the early days diving into MC. All of those names ring a bell, too. Left before the nasty implosion

Legacy - Night elf rogue
Nemix - Human paladin
Spirit - Human priest

Spent most of my time in classic with Rapture.
TBC with Tiny axe gang and Vicious Cycle (Circle? cant remember)
and wrath with Equinox then server transfered.

Where are all the homies at

Character: Nerff , Gnome Warlock
Guild: Nether

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

I remember a lot of classic firsts from world dragons, to C’thun and classic Naxx. Used to love running things with Divinity, Citric, Rizuel, and my brother Satyricon.

1 Like

I remember you Distinct! /wave

1 Like

my buddy homestarr does not play anymore but he will be back for classic, was a gnome warlock, he def misses you guys

Natsumi!
I played Twilon (Human Mage) in Circle of the Yeti

#Wreck11168

Planning to play vanilla for sure! hope to see you and other familiar faces (voices?) there

Hey fellow Senjin people!

I played human mage named Twilon (Circle of the Yeti)

I believe that guild turned into something else like Infinity Knights or something else related to Yeti.

Hope to find some fellow guildies!
Names that come to mind that are not me but who I remember are:

Kutinky (hunter)
Quo (mage)
Grimslade (hunter)
Warprinces (resto druid)
Oneofmuchgas (paladin)
Orepitus (warr)
Penance (Priest)

Member of Maltese Knights in Vanilla.
Guild Leader of Vicious Cycle in Burning Crusade.

Geyron - Rogue
Giyron - Druid
Warrior - Trucidation

Looking for old guildies and/or random friends that I pugged dungeons with in Vanilla. Add me on bnet : ShadoFeng#1131

Fallina here. I was in a guild called Twilight’s Fury way back in the day. We all eventually moved to Zul’jin. Then to Trollbane. Best times were back in WoTLK but we were all together in Vanilla on this server I believe.

I played a NE Hunter named Ambermoon - don’t remember much else or what guild I was in back then. I played sparatically with anyone who came along. Not one for groups of people all the time, but still had fun!

DISTINCT, hey man hows it going. I raided with Devout, which eventually became Nether, and was in Priory for a while. I think I left the server around the start of TBC.

Name was Khada warrior in Original Vanilla.
Guilds were
Rulers of Bracelet
S A I N T
LEGACY

2 Likes

Kators - Warrior (Human)
Guilds
Dragon Riders of Azeroth
Easy Company

1 Like
  • ShadoWhisper (NE Rogue)
  • Guild was < Dharma Initiative >
  • Would love to connect with anyone from the old guild, but especially those of us that migrated together from FFXI. :slight_smile:

where u at sindal and the rest of the LEGEND MAKERS guild, come on!

1 Like

Just putting this out there in case people didnt know, as I just found this site myself:

Google: vanillafriends

It is another great resource!

Wargenie
< Cult of the Dead Cow >
< BAMFs of Azeroth >
< Citizens of the Asylum >
< On My Shoulders >
Looking to see who else is out there alive and kicking!

Lorchless, same toon as this one, also played a Tauren warrior Horde side named Banik. Mostly was in Citizens of the Asylum, if anyone from that guild is still around itd be cool to link up with them.

1 Like

randpotter human mage. defiance guild.
other defiance guildies:
Zarana
devastation
finheaven