Sending Up The Fox Signal

Calling Mr Foxxo :fox_face:

I’m in need of your expertise. Apparently converting Conquest gear doesn’t give the Normal Raid appearances. What’s the next easiest way to be a super cool Blue and Gold Shredder? :ninja: :turtle:

1 Like

I’d recommend pushing 1000, 1200 or 1400 for the conquest pve ilev upgrades and then pugging normal for the gold variant and then pushing the last 1600 if you have two rogues or 1800 if it’s just the one for the blue because that’s the elite variant.

At least until they offer up another way of earning tier appearances. I’d have preferred if the various pvp ranks (challenger, rival, duelist?) gave the normal, heroic and mythic appearances.

Alternatively do keys and catalyst those pieces which can be upgraded to normal-heroic tier.

1 Like

I should clarify, converting doesn’t give you ANY pve appearances.

So the options are to either?

1. Raid (lol)
  2. M+ (also lol)

:disappointed:

I know. I’m just saying that I wish that higher ranks of PvP gear gave the PvE tints.

Yes. :dracthyr_love_animated:

Why are you talking to yourself big doze?

Bummer.

40 epic BG daily wins FOR NOTHING

I just want to be a cool blue and gold ninja :disappointed:

The blue one is from rated pvp. There’s a silver one from LFR.

Not that blue one, it’s like a navy blue and gold from the Normal raid

That one is my favorite

Edit: although I kinda want the LFR silver one too

Bet it was those ninja turtles keeping you down huh

Kennie padding his post count talking to his troll alter ego !

Shh don’t blow my cover

1 Like

Kennie = Biebz = Dozer?

:dracthyr_a1:

I’m also Swole, just look at the dragon emoji usages :coffee: :frog:

I think the fryakk assault gear can be converted, but it’s probably easier just to run some low mythics. All the elemental world events have been absolute :poop: spanning back to dragonflight prepatch.

Idk what those even are.

Anyone have the Sparknotes version?

PVE.

/10char

Go show support plz :sob:

Crisis averted.

The weekly Fryaak assault quest gear can be converted to the LFR appearance and the Trophy PvP gear can be converted to Normal Raid appearance :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Listen to me. I know the fun in pretending you are a ninja. Its an annoying fantasy that most Rogue players invision. But. You are NOT a ninja. Not even close. You are a breast fed, coddled and protected class that only people with little skill play. You need gimmicks and over powered abilities on low cooldown to carry you to victory. You arent good. You arent a ninja. The sooner you accept this, the sooner you can drop that ridiculous, training wheels class and play a real class…* cough…you know, like a warrior.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

necro thread stop replying