Selling UBRS opens is a scum bag move and was never a part of vanilla!

An open letter to Polymorphed, Alliance Gnome Mage (Gulch Trotters).

Cease and desist your scum bag operation’s now! In vanilla groups ready to run UBRS would ask in trade if anyone was willing to open UBRS for them. They would get an invite open the dungeon and A mage would open them a free portal back to there city of choice. This behavior of trying to make a quick buck is the type of cancer we don’t want brought over from retail to classic. DO NOT SUPPORT POLYMORPHED but reprimand him on this issue.

Thanks Arugal, for the Alliance!

2 Likes

Just bringing their retail habits to Classic, I certainly hope this does not become a thing.

WTS +10 IN TIME,CHEAPEST ON SERVER

Should stay in retail.

Agree to stop the greed!

Working on finishing my key. I hear it’s good money. I’ll let you know when it’s done.

Hi Chillin, I am sorry you are still upset about this and I guess that I put you on ignore. As you have basically copy pasted what you were spaming last night in a global channel per the images that people have sent me so it is clear it is still you.

I have had many guilds message me to let them in and since I am only charging 5g to go all the way down there to let 10 people into an instance they need pre raid BIS from they are more than happy to do so and get many laughs out of my Tuxedo :slight_smile: .

I would suggest you take a lesson from EVERYONE in global chat roasting you last night and reporting you and just leave it alone moving on.

I will not be replying to this again, You will remain on ignore and your cries to get my attention will go un heard.

I wish you all the best with your Leveling and Raiding.

Kind Regards,
Polymorphed.

13 Likes

Chillin AKA Karen would like to speak to the manager.

4 Likes

Just sat and watched Wowander and Gnormie get ganked was wonderful by a single rogue. So have fun Dir Barak.

Arugal’s biggest scandal yet.

Is this a troll? I saw opens for sale all the time in vanilla…

5 Likes

Not Chill bro

If it makes you feel better Chillin, I sold one for 20g 2 days ago

2 Likes

Selling openings for UBRS was definitely a thing in Vanilla, did it all the time. Same with Scholo.

5 Likes

go back to retail wimp

1 Like

It was a thing in vanilla. I sold them for 10g an open then.

3 Likes

Literally the most accurate-to-vanilla behaviour I’ve seen. Much moreso than the million groups spamming SM in “spellcleave” groups.

Good on him.

4 Likes

20g opens, fast and prompt. PST Cyrius.

2 Likes

As much as I hate to agree with ally scum Poly is absolutely correct here.
First of all if you don’t want you don’t buy it. And secondly UBRS door open service was A THING is classic ( 10g btw not peasanty 5) but whoever this chillin fella is I suspect he was around 4-5 years of age back then and therefore doesn’t have a clue whats he talking about.

Good luck in your WoW adventures Poly .

Lok’tar Ogar!

4 Likes

Why would you think it is ok to mooch of some else’s effort?
They put the time and effort into getting the key. Not to mention the time you are asking of them to get there and back ( Even with summons and ports ).

This chillin is the epitome of retail entitlement.

2 Likes

Are you sure you played nilla? because 10g was the average opening price.

2 Likes