Selling [Scout's Shirt] [Alli], pre-Cata Dranei Hunter/Shaman shirt

I found a Scout’s Shirt in the bank of one of my old characters and thought I’d offer it up. Pre-Cata, this was the starting shirt for Dranei Hunter and Shaman, though it was discontinued with Cata (now they start with a white chest piece). The item is BoE Green, meaning you can transmog it. From The Undermine Journal:

Current Price 5006102.33g
Median Price 4268505.06g
Mean Price 4252506.87g
Standard Deviation 393271.44g
US Quantity 62
US Median Price 513263.03g
US Mean Price 855092.02g

So it’s being listed for 400k-900k on most servers, this server having it in the millions of gold for the past couple of months. I play on Moonguard now, and would be interested in selling this item on Arygos Alliance side for gold on Moonguard. I won’t be asking millions obviously (due to the inconvenience of making you work with 2 servers), and will go as low as 200 000g. You can respond to this thread or send me a tell on Moonguard (Joannanewsom is my current main over there). I’ll be asking you to pay up front before I give you the item: given that I’ve made a forum post clearly delineating the sale, if I were to renege and try to steal your money, you’d have good precedent to report me and get your money back, but an effectively anonymous buyer doesn’t have the same scrutiny upon them, so I hope you understand.

Thank you to anyone who read and considers this post.