Selling back to vendor and buy back pricing

with the self found aspect of classic hardcore money is extremely limited. I think you need to relook at the selling tax and make it so the buy back from vendor is an option and the amount is the same as the buying price. I mean a person can click to buy one item and it registers at too. but now you if you can’t use the second one, you’re out a significant amount of money that you were not expecting to spend. example, buying the fishing 225 book and I click once, but wow registers it as two and I have 2 books. I can only learn it once. the second is useless. never meant to buy two. and now I can’t even sell on AH or send to another toon to use. so only option is to sell but selling it only gives me 25S instead of the full gold I just spent. and of course, there is no buy back to vendor for same price as in retail. Can you please look into this and make it so you can resell back to vendor. its seriously limiting what someone can do who are truly trying to do the self-found mode as it was intended to do. thanks.

what if they add a popup confirming each and every purchase?

If you are worried about that happening you could always shift click to buy more expensive items. This causes a box to appear asking how many of the item you want rather than buying it immediately.

3 Likes